- от Hugojburg, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5No matter how many times I click on the add database button it will not work, rendering the Add-On useless
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 5 месяцев назадDid you mean the "Connect" button? Please check the Troubleshooting Guide at https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/wiki/Troubleshooting-guide or make a new GitHub issue if the problem is not solved. Thanks.
- от Loky, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5A pain in the Ass !!
It work like one time every 20 time !! Most of the time I have to use the copy/past function of KeepassXC!
On another review you said :
"Did you know that copy/paste with passwords is not very safe. Almost every application has direct access to your clipboard. Our extension is a great way to prevent that kind of stealing. Auto-Type is another good option for you."
But what "great way"? As it never work, your extension is garbage as much as copy/past a password !!!
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 7 месяцев назадAnd have you figured out why it doesn't work? If you have read any GitHub issues lately, KeePassXC 2.6.1 has a bug that affects the extension. While waiting for 2.6.2 you can downgrade to 2.6.0. This error has nothing to do with the extension itself.
Another great way is to use Auto-Type and dismiss the extension totally if this doesn't suits you.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13041271, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Waste of time. It's less hassle to cut and paste from Keepass manually
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 7 месяцев назадDid you know that copy/paste with passwords is not very safe. Almost every application has direct access to your clipboard. Our extension is a great way to prevent that kind of stealing. Auto-Type is another good option for you.
- от Nikolaus, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5KeePassXC funktioniert bei mir wiederholt nach ca 1 Monat nicht mehr, spätestens aber bei einem Update sind die alten Einstellungen futsch, d.h. die Fehler müssen gesucht und gefunden werden sowie die passenden Lösungen. Mittlerweile ist selbt unser Administrator am Verzweifeln. Ich werde mir ein anderes Programm zur Passwortverwaltung suchen, denn das jetztige ist das Gegenteil einer Arbeitserleichterung! Ich bin von KeePass einfach nur noch enttäuscht und frustriert.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 9 месяцев назад(There might be errors because this went through G-translate):
Stellen Sie sicher, dass die Probleme nicht durch falsche Einstellungen im KeePassXC 2.6.0-Update verursacht werden. Die Erweiterung sollte ihre Einstellungen nicht verlieren, und wir empfehlen Ihnen, ein GitHub-Problem bezüglich der Probleme zu machen.
- от Пользователь Firefox 11365148, год назадОценено на 1 из 5it just doesnt work and cant figure out whats the problem. I dont have any connected database, it just writes "Key exchange was not successful." both firefox and keepassxc are portable.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13503710, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Not working for me on Linux Firefox 68. Plugin doesn't fetch or updates passwords. Won't connect to my database. Absolutely no trust in this app!Did you install KeePassXC via Snap? Did you look at the documentation at keepassxc.org? You need to run a helper script to get it work. If you want to solve the issue, please make a new issue to GitHub. Thanks!
- от Пользователь Firefox 15239303, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Not working for me on Linux Firefox 68. Plugin doesn't fetch or updates passwords. Works in Chromium.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15200965, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5The plugin suddenly stopped working. The Errormessage wasn't helpful (Unsuccesful key exchange).
No way to get it back working again. So reverting to KeePass and KeePassHTTP connector.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15026231, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Won't connect to my database. The connect button does nothing. The reload button gives: Key exchange was not successful. KeePassXC 2.4.2 Firefox 67.0(64bit) on Mac OS X Mojave.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14602299, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5The issue that I have is that I don't understand what is the problem that this extension is trying solve. In order for it to work at all, you have to have KeePassXC already open and accessing the database that you are interested in. Other than this, modern browsers already do autofill of names and passwords that you have supplied, the latter being transparently encrypted by the browser itself. I am sure that there are legitimate uses for KeePassXC-browser but, as far as I am concerned, it is far more trouble than it is worth.The purpose of this extension is to transfer login credentials from KeePassXC to the browser. For this to work, KeePassXC and the database must be opened. There are other extensions that can access your KeePass database directly if that is your preferred workflow. And as a sidenote, everyone doesn't want to use the browser's own password manager.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14539952, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Not working in 99% of the time. You have to delete and and create database connection every single day because your current connection "Cannot decrypt message" or smth else.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14527586, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5With Ubuntu 18.04 and latest Firefox it is unreliable, in 2/3 of the cases I get a Timeout and in 1/3 of the cases I'm able to connect. I couldn't find any reason why it works or why It doesn't work. I tried on two different machines. I couldn't find a way that reliably gets a connection. And I do have apparmor working. Trying it was a waste of time.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14403121, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Does not work reliable. Need to be more stable. (Firefox-Version)
Problem: The key between the KeePassXC-Browser Add-On and the KeepasXC database (stored in the root folder) to exchange the secret data is not the same. (key: the secret key the exchange data bewteen the add-on, proxy (optional) and KeePassXC database. I compare the first digits)
This issue leads to that point, that every time the user closes Firefox and start Firefox later (say: next day or so) he has to regenerate all the connection information and login with a new name. The connection is not persistent. It's like every time before you close firefox you remove the connection info from the KeePassXC-Browser Add-On.
Same happen if i enable or disable the "Use a Proxy application bewteen KeePassXS and brwoser extension" in the advanced settings tab from KeePass. So, i think, it is not a issue of the proxy.
System: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Firefox 63.0, KeePassXC 2.3.1, KeePassXC-Browser Version: 1.3.0
Same happens under Ubuntu 16.04 LTS with a manuall KeePassXC Installation - because KeePassXC is not part of the regular Ubunut 16.04 distribution.Thank you for the review. Please ensure that you are not reusing the database identifier. It must be unique for each connection (actually we should prevent that from happening). You can try to delete the KeePassXC-Browser Settings entry from your database, and delete the connected keys from the extension too. Then make a reconnection with a new unique identifier.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13982267, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I can not manage to get this add-on running on Windows or Linux.
The following KeePassXC databases are connected to KeePassXC Browser.
Identifier Key Last used Created Delete
No connected databases found. "
I know where the database is, but I can not find a way to connect.
"KeePassXC browser has encountered an error:
Timeout or not connected to KeePassXC "
The documentation at https://keepassxc.org/docs/keepassxc-browser-migration/ looks good, but the input windows for the connection do not appear on my PC.
Thanks to the developer for the link to the troubleshooting guide.
Unfortunately, the first step already gives up puzzles:
Where can I find the org.keepassxc.keepassxc_browser.json native messaging script file to store it in the specified directory?
A link to a help forum would be useful.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадPlease use this guide for troubleshooting: https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/wiki/Troubleshooting-guide
EDIT: The location of org.keepassxc.keepassxc_browser.json is right at the beginning of the document. To create the file, you must enable some browser in the Browser Integration settings like the browser migration guide shows.
More help and actual issues can be found at https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues