- от Пользователь Firefox 16781362, 21 день назадОценено на 3 из 5Works only for a part of sites. For all others just can't fill in credentials. Also when creating a new account a pop-up bar displayed to store new data. But click in it produces error "can't save credentials". Meanwhile the database is connected and unlocked.
So I decide the plugin to be quite buggy.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13543214, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5Would love official support for Waterfox on Windows. Unfortunately the Custom Browser feature seems to be MacOS and Linux only for now.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15304175, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5For the most part, this functions ok and I'm able to use it. Unfortunately, for some sites (such as https://cards.barclaycardus.com/) it just doesn't seem to detect the un/pw fields even after I manually select them. Barclay's site is particularly strange. When I "choose custom login fields" I get two of the "overlays" for choosing fields. I have issues on Community America Credit Union's site as well, which might have something to do with the fact that the login form "pops open" when you click in the username field. I haven't really had any issues connecting to my KP database, mostly just issues with the auto-fill/field detection. Thanks for the all the hard work though, I appreciate it. I'm sure over time these kinks will get ironed out.
EDIT: PopOS! 18.04 (so ubuntu 18.04) & Firefox 69.0.1If you change your entry URL to https://barclaycardus.com/ the login iframe will be detected correctly if you fill the credentials manually from keyboard shortcut or from the context menu. CACU site didn't have any problems with the latest release, even if the login form pops open.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13449184, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Great add-on, but I have to take a couple stars off because it doesn't have a dark theme for the drop down menu and settings page, which makes many sections illegible when using a dark theme in browser. Also the notification popup for saving new/updating entry either doesn't work or it's designed as only a flashing icon. Either way it'd be nice to see a popup like the default firefox popup for saving logins in-browser.We are glad to inform that there are already pull requests made for UX improvements for creating/updating entries and making a major style adjustments for the options page and the popup. A dark theme is coming after these improvements have been made. To see the current progress, please see https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/pulls
- от Orion, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Nice extension but it may take some time to understand how it works and some sites become extremelly slow because of it, in my case it is Jenkins (configuration pages, plugins page).
Also, it lacks some features:
- save extra fields, like account name/number, etc (e.g. AWS)
- it does not populate login and password on some sites, although it can save them (e.g. Sonatype Nexus)
- от owintwist, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Pratique, mais pas très intuitif : l'intégration est minimale et il faut repasser par KeePassXC régulièrement.
Gros problème de gestion de l'obsolescence : depuis plusieurs jours, le plugin n'est plus utilisable car il demande la toute dernière version mineure 2.4.* alors que le gestionnaire de paquet de ma distribution (pacman) propose toujours la 2.3.4 et seul une beta de la 2.4 est dispo sur AUR.
Une rétrocompatibilité aurait été bienvenue, même temporaire, afin d'assurer un suivis pour les utilisateurs moyens qui ne vont pas chercher à compiler les source depuis un GIT et se reposent majoritairement sur leur gestionnaire de paquets.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14668917, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Spent a lot of my time just trying to get it to work. Finally I've done it but I'm an IT technician and I believe that most of regular people will fail here.
And according to the feedbacks it seems there is a lot of such failed tryouts when people can't even start to use it. Please do something with that.
For example my case was that:
1. Different versions (64-bit FireFox against x86 KeePassXC portable). Extension runs proxy but nothing happens futher - extension doesn't see proxy running or something like that. Fail.
2. KeePassXC (installed) doesn't make org.keepassxc.keepassxc_browser_firefox.json nor apropriate registry entry - proxy doesn't run. I believe that's because of UAC and permissions. Still hothing works. Fail again.
3. Portable x64 KeePassXC + Firefox x64 - win. It creates json and write proper registry key. Extension runs proxy and they both interact each other.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14554997, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Useful but lacks proper documentation. I could only find documentation pertaining to installation and configuration, not to actual usage.
- от rustymonkey, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Was really looking forward to trying this out, but I can't seem to get it to work at all.
Tested with FF 64.0 Portable, KP XC 2.3.4 Portable, and followed directions at https://keepassxc.org/docs/keepassxc-browser-migration/ , but cannot seem to get the browser to connect to the DB. Per the instructions, I've enabled browser integration for FF, but receive the following Error from the plug-in: "Cannot encrypt message or public key not found. Is native messaging or support for your browser enabled in KeePassXC?". Reload button doesn't help, nor does restarting the apps.
Thanks for responding. It sounds as if I need to make some changes to the FF launcher's ini file (in order to get FF Portable to work with this), but it's unclear what those changes are. After searching around a bit more, I see that others are experiencing this problem as well:
I saw some information at https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc/issues/1559#issuecomment-369508900 regarding what registry entries need to be shared, but it's unclear to me exactly what steps I need to take to get FF Portable to work with KeePass-XC portable. Could you provide a bit more information about exactly what .ini files I need to edit and with what changes?
EDIT 2: Another user commented that disabling the proxy (Tools > Settings > Browser integration > Advanced) solved the integration issues. I've tried this, and it seems to be a good workaround. The downside is that a second copy of KeePass XC launches with the proxy disabled, but at least it seems to work.The problem here is the Windows registry. Firefox Portable doesn't properly read the registry where the location of Native Messaging script file is defined. This would need a change to the Firefox Portable that it would allow to read Firefox registry entries outside the portable application. The only solution for this could be to use PortableApps Launcher and tweak the registry settings from there. See https://portableapps.com/manuals/PortableApps.comLauncher/topics/registry.html
EDIT: The issue #1817 is updated with the latest findings. Please continue the conversation there is possible.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13331982, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Works most of the time but can struggle to detect credential fields, doesn't seem to redetect them after re-connecting to the database.Please try the new version we just released. It fixes various issues with auto detection. If it still doesn't work, it'd be great if you could open an issue report at https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues . Thank you!
- от Пользователь Firefox 14139572, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Creating new entries does not work in the latest version (no blinking icon at all). It requires 2 clicks in version 1.13, but at least it works.
- от Alistair George, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Previously was perfect, but perhaps the latest upgrade of Firefox 60.0.2 64 bit has broken it as it now doesnt fill fields since upgrade FF a couple of days ago.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13667616, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5This extension breaks XML rendering - see https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1401793 .
- от Пользователь Firefox 13518979, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5after tweaking a bit works. however, some sites do not, especially those that have the 2-step style login, where you get the first window where you input the username and the second page for the pass, like paypal and google. also paypal from within ebay needs "manual" input. seems to have issues with drop-down or pop-up style password windows that do not have a dedicated permanent-showing login/pass filed on the original page.