от Пользователь Firefox 17161500, 6 месяцев назад
Оценено на 2 из 5
Does what it is supposed to do - for the most part. Needs to have the button to clear the list at the top. Sometimes unable to scroll to the bottom to access the 'clear this list' button. Also does not always delete a stream when you click the 'X' at the right.
- от mortyobnoxious, месяц назадОценено на 5 из 5Thank you for this add-on.
If you have time:
- it would be great to have more than one "user-defined command". For example, like these:
- The other thing is it's not user friendly to select from select drop-down. If we could set buttons on detected stream like this when it's hovered, it would be nice.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14728267, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5Thanks! Works so far but only in one session. In the next session i have to disable and enable the addon again, otherwise it does not detect links. :/
- от Пользователь Firefox 13173126, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5With this extension + ffmpeg combo I can now download videos I could not using other tools, including the venerable youtube-dl. Stream detector is awesome!
- от Пользователь Firefox 15989908, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5An addon that I have been thirsting for! Works and works really well. Spits out a link that is shareable to the vid you desire to share.
- от Simon, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Tried 2.8.0 - 2.8.7. None of them work consistently.
The new version works for a day, then fails to detect any link. Reinstalling the addon and restaing Firefox make it work again, but only briefly. And I have to set up the customized command each time. I also need to ask it to detect direct links, or nothing shows up.
Also, when it is working, it detects way too many clips. The new clips are added to the top one by one, so the m3u8 link keeps moving down and is difficult to click. I suggest to add newly found links to the bottom. It also seems to ignore the "This tab"/"All tabs" settings and shows all.
When it worked, it was absolutely fantastic! I use it together with ffmpeg, but with user-command.