- от a duck, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5Can the 'Apply auto substitutions every time interval' be toggled via the toolbar menu? Also would be great to enable this automatically for a specified list of domains.
- от Deadly-Bagel, год назадОценено на 4 из 5This addon is great both for tidying up something obstructive (actually broke the page) someone posted on a site I frequent, and also for working around an annoying no-select flag.
However, regarding the latter, I've found that HTML replace does not work on page load. I know the replace is good because it works on interval and when run manually, but not on page load.
- от fradadf, год назадОценено на 4 из 5The "Apply automatic substitutions every _ seconds" function is VERY VERY VERY easily making the websites LAGGED and CRASHED.
P.S. The above comment should be polite,does your mother teach you that?
- от Rainbow_Spike, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Nice, but very heavy, 1.39 MB
* If you need to use simple search/replace - use "Replace" from erosman, 57 KB
* If you need to use automated search/replace (but without regexps) - use "Search and Replace" from rwanyoike, 36 KB
* If you need to use favorites, find/replace history and templates for cursor auto-inserting - take "Find & Replace for Text Editing" from Dalimil Hajek, 945 KB
- от Galmok, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5This addon almost worked perfectly, but the replacements aren't working on page load with Azure pages. Have to manually apply the translations once the page is loaded. I was looking for an automatic solution. Otherwise, this addon has it all.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13267335, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I edited this after some research and it uses JS' regexes for its regex support. Definitely missing documentation.
Cannot Home/End in the fields which adds strong annoyance and frustration when editing in fields. Cannot see full expressions, have to scroll with arrows like crazy.
Still, it seems to work Ok for what it's intended for.