- от Mattwo, год назадОценено на 1 из 5Github seems to think my email address isn't registered even though I know for a fact I registered there and I'm not going to wait an hour for it to unlock registration after too many failed login attempts so I'm going to complain here: I tried to follow this guide to translate a Japanese website:
but I couldn't figure out how to substitute the steps with this addon. I found the options section but I couldn't figure out how to use it. It looks like it only works for one URL at a time instead of an entire portion of a site
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано год назадThe format for that addon is different, so you can't use the same file as in the pastebin linked there. Instead you should manually add each substitution in FoxReplace if you want to use it. Since I see there are a lot of them you must decide if you are better using Chrome with Word Replacer II in this case or taking the time to add the substitutions in FoxReplace.
If you want to do it you have to click the Add button in the top left. In the dialog that appears add the URL where they must be applied in the URls table (press Enter key when finished). Then click on Substitutions and enter every substitution (you can use the Tab key to move between fields). Make sure that the last one is confirmed (it must have a new empty line just below). When finished press OK.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15271912, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Doesn't work, and I don't mean it has bugs/issues, I mean this extention does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, it can not be used, as it adds no menus, no button, no interaction of any kind other than to remove it, so that's exactly what I did. Don't bother with this.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14657155, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5This addon uses F9 as a hotkey to view the sidebar. The same hotkey used by Firefox for reader mode. As a result, whenever you press F9 to invoke reader mode, the sidebar is also activated. Please change the hotkey.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14266430, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It doesn't work at all. The words I want to have replaced still show up on websites as usual. When I refreshed the website it replaced the words for a split second, and when the page finished loading the original words popped back...
- от Пользователь Firefox 13800364, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I installed it, went to "+ Add" I filled in the blanks "Replace" "Type" "With".
Then I hit the OK button and it gave me an error: "You must add at least one substitution"
...yeah, I am trying to add my first substitution and it doesn't let me.
- от Zifide, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It used to be a great addon but now I have no idea how to use it.
I just can't figure out how to get around the infamous "substitution" error because I have no idea what is meant by it if I already filled out the whole substitution page.
Please make this addon userfriendly again. I don't want to need a university diploma to use this addon.
- от Avery, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5i want to like this, i want it to work. but setting up the rules for a substitution only ever gives me an error that i need to add one even when if tried adding one...
- от Пользователь Firefox 13622057, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Anytime I try to input a word to replace in the autoreplacer, it tells me I need to add at least one substitution even if I have already done so.