- Оценено на 2 из 5от TR75, 4 года назадThe settings are changed after every single update to the default values (including the city, Anglo-Saxon units and every other stuff). I really hate it. I must go to the add-on's page and make the full procedure again and again. Otherside the add-on is good but this thing is really frustrating.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Neoforcer, 5 лет назадUsed to love this app but like others when this app is enable now in its current version it causes a memory leak the more you use this app the more the memory grows till Firefox Crashes. Disable this app and the memory leak is gone and firefox memory use stay the same. Firefox should not continue to increase memory with 5 tabs open and at idle with this app running. Apon disabling this app firefox return to normal memory behavior. I don't know what heppened but this app used to be good. Now it just slow down firefox.and makes the browser crash. please fix it... Hence the 2 stars until the memory leak is fixed
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Mominator, 5 лет назадThis morning, I got a notice saying that there is a script in Forecast Fox (fix version) slowing Firefox down. Please fix the issue. This is my favorite weather extension. Also, I preferred the version that sat in the status bar.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Grayfox, 5 лет назадYou use to have a row(depending on the setting used) on the non "fix" version that would just show all the temperature in a row, this made it easy to quickly check what the weather would be like just by looking at it since each day had its own icon.
Eg If you had a set up to show 6 days ahead+current condition's you would have 7 icon for each so at a quick glance you could see what the weather for a few days ahead was most likely to be.
Why wouldnt this be added?
There is also the issue of the text box pop up when I told it to be disabled and the date format is in that horrid US layout and you cant change it.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Electronicbuff, 5 лет назадBring back the ability to move the display to the left of my (_, O, X) buttons.
Not a fan of having it at the bottom.
Once it can be moved restore ability for it to have transparent boxes so I can see my background.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от JimH, 6 лет назадI can no longer use this add-on as it directly conflicts with web sites and other add-ons. Social Fixer loses icons when this add-on is in use and Forecastfox blocks my ability to sign into Lowe's web page. There maybe more conflicts but I am not aware of them.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от CornCobMan, 6 лет назадEver since it updated to 4.1, every tab has a little hovering button in the bottom right corner that expands into a 7 day forecast. This would be fine if you could actually hide the button or if it didn't print out when you print out a page.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12833267, 6 лет назадForecastFox (fix version) has long been a great add-on. The latest revision, sadly, hogs way too much space on the Firefox interface. It needs to give users the option to choose what information appears on FireFox. I would venture that most users do not need it to tell them everything about their location: city, state, zip code, country and time. Too much information takes up way too much space. It also is no longer playing nicely with NoScript. So please, allow us to specify how much locational information it provides on the Firefox interface and make it more friendly with NoScript.Problem with NoScript:
please install current version: NoScript Version 5.0.4
Last Updated: May 11, 2017
please read and answer:
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13028825, 6 лет назадI'd give one star but at least it works. Addonbar/statusbar may not be available but menubar is-which is where I keep (or kept) Forecastfox. Can't do that now so it's no use to me, I've deleted it.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12755954, 6 лет назадLike the older version better. This one is WAY TOO minimalist. Everything you need to know "quickly" isn't shown anymore unless you click. And then again, Satellite is so small it gets you on a new page... Well. Better put a hotlink to a REAL weather site. Gonna delete this. Sorry and & Thank you.Sorry, but the statusbar/addonbar is missing in new versions of Firefox.
The current version of Forecastfox is the version for the new API: WebExtensions
But I'm not guilty - these are the inevitable changes in Firefox.
All Xul-addons is die in Firefox 57 (November 2017)
But do not worry, I'll come up with a workaround and will return Forecastfox previous form
- Оценено на 2 из 5от jeremy, 6 лет назадi notice they my forecast fox was missing from the bottom toolbar today, that was until i notice a small yellow dot. i was a little upset because i took forecast fox over other programs that give you a little dot of something in any of the toolbars. i removed the newest version of forecast fox and took the 2. whatever and loaded it back on so i can see everything that's happening with weather and weather for the next 2 days. the full view is best and i think that is what made forecast fox better than other weather apps. sometimes change isn't always the best idea.