- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12385054, 2 года назадStopped working recently, claiming there is some kind of connection issue. Meanwhile everything else works as usual, so it's not like my internet disappeared.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Sundancer268, 2 года назадBroke, you can no longer change locations from New York, I am almost 1000 miles from that location. Use to love this extension and would rate it a 5 in the past. I travel in the summer and would change locations daily as I moved. I have disabled NoScript, Privacy Badger and Ghostery with no change in the location settings. Please fix this ASAP.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Jez Me, 2 года назадDecent addon, but even with automatic updates disabled for Firefox addons, and all my other addons set to default (I.E. NOT automatic) this is the only addon that bypasses the default setting, and updates itself without my permission. I had to physically set it to "off" to stop it from updating on its own. I wont have software that does that, and no other addon I use, bypasses the default setting like this
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Batman, 2 года назадSorry but this add-on has been nothing but trouble since I added it. Slowed down my browser and kept popping up that a script was slowing down Firefox. Could not stop it temporarily or at all so I had to remove it. I can not recommend this add-on at this time. I like the idea but it needs work.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Donna Evans, 3 года назадI have used this add-om for years and with the last Windows 10 update it will not appear anywhere it did before. I can't even get into it anymore. Maybe someone out there can help with this problem,
- Оценено на 1 из 5от SunnySkyez, 3 года назадWell everything was just peachy, I enjoyed the app for at least a year. Than with this new update (fix version) the weather app says it cant connect to the weather service. I tried to unload and reload, nothing works. Its use less to me now. If anyone has a fix please post it, I really like this app.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13323800, 3 года назадThe Firefox version of this add-on is no longer able to connect with the weather server. The Chrome version still works but the Firefox version is useless.
PS: Your suggested "solution" didn't work. Besides, it's up to you to fix the extension. Don't push off some complicated work-around on the user.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадyour browser forcibly redirects from http://forecastfox3.accuweather.com to https://forecastfox3.accuweather.com
but forecastfox3.accuweather.com doesn't have https
I'm using Firefox and Chrome, but don't have this problem with redirect....
and yes - I also check my firefox (and chrome) with the default settings and clear profile..
try this solution: