- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13323800, 3 года назадThe Firefox version of this add-on is no longer able to connect with the weather server. The Chrome version still works but the Firefox version is useless.
PS: Your suggested "solution" didn't work. Besides, it's up to you to fix the extension. Don't push off some complicated work-around on the user.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 3 года назадyour browser forcibly redirects from http://forecastfox3.accuweather.com to https://forecastfox3.accuweather.com
but forecastfox3.accuweather.com doesn't have https
I'm using Firefox and Chrome, but don't have this problem with redirect....
and yes - I also check my firefox (and chrome) with the default settings and clear profile..
try this solution:
- Оценено на 1 из 5от WISEGUY, 3 года назадDoes not work anymore as of 10/5/2019 says there is no service..
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14797041, 4 года назадIch nutze bereits Firefox und wollte nur forecastfox herunterladen, was leider nicht möglich ist. Warum?
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13968212, 4 года назадForcing tracking to see site in full page makes this a no go. Did not used to be this way.
Current conversation with Accuwaeather
Comments: My ad blocker is off. Yet I still get a banner that takes up a full third of the page asking me to turn it off.
Thank you for using AccuWeather.com.
The reason you are continuing to see the popup is because of an embedded feature in your Firefox browser, called Tracking Protection. This is an adblocker that is built into the web browser and is undetectable from ad block detectors.
You are able to whitelist AccuWeather in your browser and allow ads on our website by a simple click. Go to AccuWeather.com like you normally would and look at the top of the page where you enter the web address. To the left, there is a shield. Click that shield and then click “Disable For This Site.” This will disable the adblock for AccuWeather.com only.
Please reply back to this e-mail if you have additional questions.
Been using this add-on for years this just started a couple weeks ago.
AccuWeather Customer Support
Been using this add-on for years this just started a couple of weeks ago.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 4 года назадwhat do you mean?
Forecastfox has absolutely no tracking any websites!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13077710, 4 года назадI've installed and uninstalled Forecastfox (fix version) several time. I don't live in New York, and when I attempt to change location, Forecastfox shows a Google map error, that the program can't open Google Map. Since there is no way to change or add locations, Forecastfox is useless. I'm using a weather app with less functions, but at least it works.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 4 года назадit may be a conflict with other add-on.
please temporarily disable the other add-ons and check again your problem
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14011793, 5 лет назадI can not change the location. It says there is aqn error with google mapsPlease send all your problems to forum:
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13962956, 5 лет назадYou put in the wrong city. WHY? I want Decatur Illinois as this is where I livePlease send all your problems to forum:
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13856268, 5 лет назадThis add on is useless. I cant even set the location, when I set it, it says "searching" but thats all it will do, no matter what. Garbage.Please send all your problems to forum:
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13770066, 5 лет назадNew interface is terrible, i love old interface with a four icons on menu bar always visible. I reverted to old version and blocked automatic updates until have option to back to old interface style.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13540985, 5 лет назадplease, put it back to bookmarks-toolbar, with old design!!!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Cal El, 6 лет назадThe "fix version" DOES NOT WORK! The toolbar button just has an umbrella icon. When I go to the settings page and enter my zip code, it shows my city. And the next time I open Firefox, it does not work, again!
You need to FIX the "fix version"!Please send your bug-report to forum:
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13281394, 6 лет назадThis option was removed it: go to Options in ForecastFox, you find that it places a ✥ (+) character for you to move the location. You can't move it using the normal Firefox way of moving such items.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Walt220, 6 лет назадI loved this addon but found through trial and error it was preventing some web page links from opening unless I refreshed the page I wanted to go to. If that is ever fixed, I will reinstall in the future.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Netscaper, 6 лет назадThat said, Mozilla products, particularly its (Firefox) browser is hopelessly bad year after year. It is now incompatible with one of the best weather add-ons. There's nothing we can do.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Tommy, 6 лет назадv.2.4.8 don't work in FF+WF 55, why?version 2.4.8 (last for XUL-technology) - is broken: City search does not work
I could not fix and make version 2.4.9, because 2.4.8 uses the outdated version of jQuery
jQuery 1.x is now forbidden by Mozilla, read more: https://bit.ly/1TRIyZY
and I had to choose - either completely rewrite code for WebExtensions (version 3.4) or completely rewrite code for a new jQuery (version 2.4.9)
I chose WebExtensions.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13209061, 6 лет назадI can't use this addon anymore, because I had massive problems with different websites e.g. ebay. Links / buttons / searches were not working / opening anymore.
After deactivating every addon and activating them one for another, Forecastfox (4.5 on FF 54) was resulting that problems.The problems are not in the extension, - problems in Firefox: there is an error in processing "chrome.webRequest.onHeadersReceived" method for these sites
But I want to please you - in new versions of Firefox, including in Firefox Nightly 57.0a1 (2017-08-02), this problem has already been fixed
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Nel713, 6 лет назадRadar causes pages to lag, but cannot be turned-off in options. With previous versions I could eliminate the radar/sattelite and enjoy everything else. After removing ForecastFox, my pages load smoothly. I've tried everything...but i guess there is no way to eliminate the radar GIF!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от remmmie, 6 лет назадFirst THANK YOU for updating Forecastfox. But I don't care what Mozilla says about no more add-on bar after v57, someone will write code to add it back, and many of us simply won't upgrade to 57 until that's available again. If that means not updating FF until Nov 2018 or later, so be it.
ASide from this new vers not being in the add-on bar, I don't like the way it presents. The last version was PERFECT for my tastes... glad I archived a copy. Sorry, this one is not to my liking at all. :(You can express your opinion and discuss the current situation on the forum:
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Hans, 6 лет назад1)
In case of printing you have the bar on your hardcopy.
You should use a fixed height for the text, otherwise it gets bigger and bigger in case you change the zoom and hides the bottom part of your site.
If you have an input part on your site, it´s hidden by forecast1,3) please wait new version
2) please send screenshots to forum mozillaZine:
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13115993, 6 лет назадThank your for fixing this addon which I used for years.
I totally agree to Shananiganeer and others who are missing the "One-glance-weather" in the statusbar or any other bar. I used to place it in the menubar.
Whithout this function it is useless for me and I have to uninstall it because of the monstrous popups and the need to push the mouse to its place.
PLEASE rebuild our addonbar functionality.The statusbar/addonbar is missing in new versions of Firefox.
The current version of Forecastfox is the version for the new API: WebExtensions (supported Firefox and Google Chrome)
WebExtensions not supported "statusbar/addonbar" from xul-addons like as "Addon-bar restored", "Status-4-ever" , etc
These are the inevitable changes in Firefox - all Xul-addons is die in Firefox 57 (November 2017)