- Оценено на 4 из 5от Alexander M., 6 лет назадThe extension is really good and well designed, but I'll have to subtract one star for the lack of Sync synergy - in this day and age it's unacceptable imho that one should have to go back and forth between different browser instances in order to manually copy over the various extension settings.
Also, on Linux, when clicking on "Export Settings", instead of a file download prompt one gets the JSON file opened within the browser. If it's not something to do with Firefox's limitations on that platform, It should probably get fixed.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13047507, 6 лет назадThis is a must have add on. Please create this for edge browser as well since edge has become an unavoidable evil in Windows environments without somewhat elaborate hacking of Cortana to use FF.
Sometime the auto-clean gets disabled automatically by itself for no apparent reason. Other than that, this add on is top notch!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12303473, 6 лет назадCleans most cookies effectively, but seems not to pick up all of them because I have to use CCleaner's cookie cleaning tool to remove residual cookies that are missed.
The controls are great, as is the ability to export white/greylist backups. It would be good if Firefox sync could be used to keep these lists across the different computers in my FF account. Some of the options are a little obscure, particular with regard to how Cookie AutoDelete works with FF containers.
It would also be good, in the case of a red label on the blue icon, which cookies fall outside of the whitelist and are to be deleted.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12343100, 6 лет назадThe "clean" button is confusing. There's no indication of what it does since it doesn't seem to affect the current domain. I always use the dropdown to do the cleaning I want.
It was confusing that this isn't like Self-Destructing Cookies in that cleaning cookies and localstorage when you leave a domain isn't enabled by default. But worse, even when that's enabled, it doesn't work properly. I keep having to use the option to manually clean cookies for domains I last visited days before (mainly news sites that give a limited number of articles per month and warn me that I have only one article left). I have an older system with the Self-Destructing Cookies extension and it has no such problems with the exact same sites.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12550056, 6 лет назадNeed confirmation before cleaning. The risk of data loss can not be justified by "security".
I mean confirmation by pressing the "clear" button, after accidentally clicking on it instead of clicking on the arrow selection.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 6 лет назадStartup cleanup happens when the extension reloads. So updates to the extension = reloading the extension. Thus triggering a cleanup on update that deletes greylisted cookies and various other unused cookies. Also, enabling "Clean Cookies from Open Tabs on Startup" will clean a lot more than you expect. In the future, I will see if this can be fixed.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Wile E. Coyote, 6 лет назадThis is an excellent utility - The only downside is the constant pop-ups telling you "COOKIES HAVE BEEN DELETED" with NO way of turning off the pop-ups.
The developer made a nice tool to protect your privacy but gave no thought to the real world implications of having pop-ups EVERY TIME you change websites...and when you're like me and are doing a search, it's ANNOYING to have these pop-ups every few minutes AND FRUSTRATING that you can't turn them off - short of UNINSTALLING this nice utility.
And NO, There is Not a "SETup" in the settings panel to change the settings for the POP-Ups! - It would be nice but programmers don't seem to program for REAL world users, only admirers of their "work".
If you have OCD or you have any kind of epilepsy due to flashing lights - You may want to look elsewhere!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13845935, 6 лет назадYes, you'll have to whitelist your sites that you don't want to be signed out of, but otherwise, it works wonders! Even from just having used it for a few weeks, it's deleted some 19,000 cookies.