- Оценено на 4 из 5от Ferran Buireu, 4 года назадSimple y fácil de usar. Estéticamente se puede mejorar, pero funcionalmente es muy buena. Hace lo que se supone y permite guardar cookies en una whitelist.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14310988, 4 года назадA very good extension that works, but you have to thoroughly configure it first.
This add-on rightfully deserves a solid four stars.
1. A wildcard (*) Greylist expression makes the [+Greylist ] button redundant, so this button should be hidden whenever the * Greylist expression exists.
2. Would be really nice to have this extension combined with the "I don't care about cookies".
so single extension would handle both roles.
This is a great extension, and needs little more to be rated full five stars. Thanks.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Alexander M., 4 года назадThe extension is really good and well designed, but I'll have to subtract one star for the lack of Sync synergy - in this day and age it's unacceptable imho that one should have to go back and forth between different browser instances in order to manually copy over the various extension settings.
Also, on Linux, when clicking on "Export Settings", instead of a file download prompt one gets the JSON file opened within the browser. If it's not something to do with Firefox's limitations on that platform, It should probably get fixed.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13047507, 4 года назадThis is a must have add on. Please create this for edge browser as well since edge has become an unavoidable evil in Windows environments without somewhat elaborate hacking of Cortana to use FF.
Sometime the auto-clean gets disabled automatically by itself for no apparent reason. Other than that, this add on is top notch!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12303473, 4 года назадCleans most cookies effectively, but seems not to pick up all of them because I have to use CCleaner's cookie cleaning tool to remove residual cookies that are missed.
The controls are great, as is the ability to export white/greylist backups. It would be good if Firefox sync could be used to keep these lists across the different computers in my FF account. Some of the options are a little obscure, particular with regard to how Cookie AutoDelete works with FF containers.
It would also be good, in the case of a red label on the blue icon, which cookies fall outside of the whitelist and are to be deleted.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12343100, 4 года назадThe "clean" button is confusing. There's no indication of what it does since it doesn't seem to affect the current domain. I always use the dropdown to do the cleaning I want.
It was confusing that this isn't like Self-Destructing Cookies in that cleaning cookies and localstorage when you leave a domain isn't enabled by default. But worse, even when that's enabled, it doesn't work properly. I keep having to use the option to manually clean cookies for domains I last visited days before (mainly news sites that give a limited number of articles per month and warn me that I have only one article left). I have an older system with the Self-Destructing Cookies extension and it has no such problems with the exact same sites.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12550056, 4 года назадNeed confirmation before cleaning. The risk of data loss can not be justified by "security".
I mean confirmation by pressing the "clear" button, after accidentally clicking on it instead of clicking on the arrow selection.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 года назадStartup cleanup happens when the extension reloads. So updates to the extension = reloading the extension. Thus triggering a cleanup on update that deletes greylisted cookies and various other unused cookies. Also, enabling "Clean Cookies from Open Tabs on Startup" will clean a lot more than you expect. In the future, I will see if this can be fixed.