- Оценено на 4 из 5от McGerhart, 4 года назадI like this cookie-Manager very much. especially the option to add a site instantly to the white list. Great option.
But there a few things i have problems:
1. it lacks an option to integrate all EXISTING cookies to the white list (if i change from another cookie manager very important)
2. the clean up button should not start imidiately. I deleted all my cookies this way.
3. i cannot see all the white-listed cookes
4. where is the option for export/import of white and greylist
But otherwise very useful addon.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Lampadinha, 5 лет назадI've being using this for a couple of years, despite all the mislead info on the reviews, if you want straight forward cookie removal this 1 is fine, but, I have to admit it took me sometime to finally get used to domain cookie removal, but, not a more fine granular cookie removal without headaches ...
Anyway, thank you Kenny for this add-on, keep up with the good work, Lampadinha
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Ferran Buireu, 5 лет назадSimple y fácil de usar. Estéticamente se puede mejorar, pero funcionalmente es muy buena. Hace lo que se supone y permite guardar cookies en una whitelist.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14310988, 5 лет назадA very good extension that works, but you have to thoroughly configure it first.
This add-on rightfully deserves a solid four stars.
1. A wildcard (*) Greylist expression makes the [+Greylist ] button redundant, so this button should be hidden whenever the * Greylist expression exists.
2. Would be really nice to have this extension combined with the "I don't care about cookies".
so single extension would handle both roles.
This is a great extension, and needs little more to be rated full five stars. Thanks.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Alexander M., 5 лет назадThe extension is really good and well designed, but I'll have to subtract one star for the lack of Sync synergy - in this day and age it's unacceptable imho that one should have to go back and forth between different browser instances in order to manually copy over the various extension settings.
Also, on Linux, when clicking on "Export Settings", instead of a file download prompt one gets the JSON file opened within the browser. If it's not something to do with Firefox's limitations on that platform, It should probably get fixed.