- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13431165, 5 лет назадI don't like the pop up tell me during my session on that cookies are deleted. It is annoying to keep deleting. Can you make a pop up that closes itself or put info on the end of your session as you logoff?
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Carlos, 5 лет назадGreat replacement for Self-Destructing Cookies, my only issue is that even whitelisted sites are being affected. Can you help me resolve this?
- Оценено на 3 из 5от firebox666, 5 лет назадUnlike Self-Destructing Cookies, this does not share the whitelist with Sync. For people with multiple computers, this is a significant loss of functionality.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13420544, 5 лет назадThere is a pause in the program that I am working on when a deletion is happening.
I am not able to open second page links on Craigslist so the deletion is affecting the performance of the computer thus causing more work.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Yahlmar, 5 лет назадIt's a great AddOn for Firefox, but after updating to v2.0.0. all my cookies were deleted upon browser startup - even if the setting to remove cookies automaticly was inactive (red)...
Seems to be working OK now (keeping the (red) setting and not deleting any more cookies, even after a browser restart) but a great dissapointment to loose all cookies I wanted to keep intact...
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Robertomcat, 6 лет назадHello Goodnight.
I had a question about this add-on. It turns out that when I log into a webpage with the plugin turned on so I do not store any cookie, when I close the tab and re-enter after a few seconds, the session is still started. Why is this happening?
Another question. I have accessed a web page where I have also logged in and I have told the add-on that I did not wipe cookies from this site (blue icon). Then I closed the web page, and I came back and I told him to complement the cookies after closing the tab (red icon). After closing the entire browser, and when I returned to the same web page, the indicator showed the blue color with the indication "Never clean (white list)". I do not understand this supplement.
Thank you for your work!
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Sylwester, 6 лет назадIt works, but everything is so ugly (menu, settings etc.) and there is no way to hide ridiculous (sometimes) hundreds of removed cookies log in menu!
The old (but not working nowadays) Self Destructing Cookies was beautifull comparing to this.
This is nothing personal, just look at other addons like Bitwarden or Ghostery.
UI MUST be reworked, because now it looks like work-in-progress version 0.1.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 6 лет назадhttps://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Aenhancement%2Fui