от Пользователь Firefox 12786878, 3 года назад
Оценено на 4 из 5
just installed Container Tabs Sidebar. will come back if rating changes. i always wanted a way to see what containers are in use. thanks for the effort, Maciej Mionskowski.
- от FoxyLovy, 9 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5Would be helpful if it showed the tabs of ALL FIREFOX WINDOWS. But it only displays tabs open in the current window, which is useless because you can already see the tab names at the top...
- от ap0xgaming, 12 дней назадОценено на 5 из 5Bro, you are the best. I am dealing with up to 90 containers and before I found the side bar.. you can imagine the pain of scrolling through the list . Fqking hero you are, thank you Maciej!
- от Max, месяц назадОценено на 5 из 5Great addon! Thank you!
Please pay attention, that color bars on tabs are no longer visible in the latest FF proton interface.
Added: I'm running the latest release - 91.0.1. Maybe the problem will be solved when 93 come to release.
More detailed description:
Previously there was a color bar above each non-default tab. Now the color bar disappeared, only the color frame around URL box is on its place.
I'm talking about the blue bar above the "New tab" on this screenshot taken from another container addon: https://addons.cdn.mozilla.net/user-media/previews/full/196/196940.png
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано месяц назадHello Max,
I am running Firefox 93.0a and see color bars on containers. Could you describe in more detail the issue you have observed?
Thank You for the review.
- от Kliff, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Edit: Thank you for fixing Temporary Container tab cycling!! It works for me now. I'm totally not about #2, I think that extensions has issues and there are alternatives that work with Container Tabs Sidebar.
I really like this add-on, but theres a compatibility issue holding me back.
1) The "Cycle tabs in view order" option is incompatible with the "Temporary Containers" add-on.
Specifically trying to drag-and-drop sort any tabs in the sidebar under the "Temporary containers" group causes them to snap back to their original position. Tabs in other containers dont have this problem, even with Temporary Containers still enabled.
2) Much, much, less important to me, there is an issue when the UnloadTabs add-on is present. I'm not sure if this is actually Container Tabs Sidebar's fault.
When the UnloadTabs add-on is installed the tab focused after closing a tab becomes essentially random. While trying to fix this, I saw in the reviews for the add-on "Select After Closing Current" that it also also has a conflict with UnloadTabs present.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 месяца назадGood morning Kliff,
I have fixed issue #1, I'll take a look at #2, but it's pretty low priority as of now.
New version should be out now :) Please update and report your findings.
- от john joe, год назадОценено на 5 из 5I prefer this lightweight addon compared to tree-style-tab and sideberry. Just the right amount of features and customization. Congrats on a great extension. I hope you don't bloat it!