- от Kliff, 3 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Edit: Thank you for fixing Temporary Container tab cycling!! It works for me now. I'm totally not about #2, I think that extensions has issues and there are alternatives that work with Container Tabs Sidebar.
I really like this add-on, but theres a compatibility issue holding me back.
1) The "Cycle tabs in view order" option is incompatible with the "Temporary Containers" add-on.
Specifically trying to drag-and-drop sort any tabs in the sidebar under the "Temporary containers" group causes them to snap back to their original position. Tabs in other containers dont have this problem, even with Temporary Containers still enabled.
2) Much, much, less important to me, there is an issue when the UnloadTabs add-on is present. I'm not sure if this is actually Container Tabs Sidebar's fault.
When the UnloadTabs add-on is installed the tab focused after closing a tab becomes essentially random. While trying to fix this, I saw in the reviews for the add-on "Select After Closing Current" that it also also has a conflict with UnloadTabs present.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 месяца назадGood morning Kliff,
I have fixed issue #1, I'll take a look at #2, but it's pretty low priority as of now.
New version should be out now :) Please update and report your findings.
- от john joe, год назадОценено на 5 из 5I prefer this lightweight addon compared to tree-style-tab and sideberry. Just the right amount of features and customization. Congrats on a great extension. I hope you don't bloat it!
- от cloud, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5This extension does exactly what was described the way I wanted from it. Thanks.
Though it would be handy if I could select multiple tabs and move them all into another container or delete them.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14005260, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Amazing plugin. Combining my 2 favourite plugins; 'tree style tabs' with 'Multi-account containers'! If you love and use both of these plugins, you will love this plugin!