- Оценено на 3 из 5от howyay, 2 года назадNot closing loaded tabs. Works flawlessly for the ~20 tabs, does the job for the first ~200 tabs, from there on, new tabs just keeps opening until browser crashes due to too many tabs
EDIT: Found the problem. This add-on doesn't close any loaded tab that opened in a temporary container when used with Temporary Containers add-on, please fix! Work around for now is to turn off Automatic mode in Temporary Containers.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Pablo Vieira, 2 года назадThis is a great extension. However, there are no tools for mass processing bookmarks with errors. I have 1200+ bad bookmarks (probably from duplication by some syncing software in the past), and deleting one by one doesn't seem the best aproach...
EDIT: Check my extended suggestion on the issues page at your github site.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16079921, 3 года назадI am only giving Checkmarks 3 stars because while it does work, there are some very obvious flaws with this extension.
I have used Firefox from the start and the old Mozilla web browser before that. I installed Checkmarks on 2 Windows computers and Checkmarks did help me to cleanup years of old bookmarks, but Checkmarks very obvious flaws are frustrating.
Here they are: 1) The interface is not easy to understand. 2) The help is terrible. 3) And my biggest complaint that you cannot clear an old canceled run's output list and start a new run with an empty output list. This extension needs some serious work!
Paul, thank you for your prompt reply. I tried your instructions of "You can empty the result list of a paused run by clicking the cancel/discard button. After that, the play button will start a new run" on 2 computers running Windows 10 and Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bit) and it does not work. When I start a new run, the list is not empty. Yesterday, I did the same test 2 times on the same 2 computers. Obviously, the result list is not being cleared.
Where is the result lists stored? For example, during this process, I also cleaned up my favicons and created a new favicons.sqlite file.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 3 года назадHello, thank you for your feedback. You can empty the result list of a paused run by clicking the cancel/discard button. After that, the play button will start a new run. I'm happy for usability/help text suggestions...
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14649953, 3 года назадSorry but the instructions to are not even clear at all, so i can not even use it due to terrible instructions.
The instructions say:
"You find the extension in the drop-down menu of the bookmarks/history sidebar. (Ctrl/CMD + B toggles the sidebar)"
What do i press?? I cant find a "CMD" key on my keyboard? what does this mean?? do i need to hold down control + cmd + B? Or does it mean either ctrl or CMD + b? Either way i couldn't find CMD button so that never worked and when i tried just Cntrl + B that opened a side bar but there was nothing in that side bar that i could find that said anything like checkmarks.. love to use it but the instructions are so terrible i couldn't i tried for a half an hour.....
Ok After looking deeper I have actually figured this out and will give proper instructions to others having this issue, as i read through the comments and noticed others had issues getting it working as well but none of their instructions were clear enough for me either.
Here is good clear instructions that work:
1) Install checkmarks addon to firefox
2) Ensure you have the "menu bar" enabled in firefox. (To enable this menu bar right click on the "white space" around address bar ... a small menu will pop up and make sure you have a checkmark beside "menu bar")
3) On firefox browser Open View/sidebar/checkmarks this will open a sidebar on the left side of your screen
4) On the left of your screen directly under "checkmarks" is a little arrow facing right with a circle around it (also known as a play button) click the play button for it to refresh your icons 5 at a time.
5) optional: disable menu bar again if you want it off by doing exactly same thing as step 2 just this time uncheck "menu bar"
With proper instructions this addon is great but since I had to basically figure this all out on my own after wasting an hour + of my day
Fix the instructions, and this would be a great addon. Just such unclear instructions im surprised anyone could get this working.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14602768, 4 года назадЯ так понял, что на сегодняшний день это единственный способ обновить favicon в закладках. Но почему для загрузки одного (!) значка требуется загружать один и тот же сайт сотни раз подряд, разные его страницы? Вот этого я понять не могу. Почему нельзя пропускать уже обработанные домены? Или я что-то не понял в настройках? Поясните.