- Оценено на 3 из 5от Pablo Vieira, 2 года назадThis is a great extension. However, there are no tools for mass processing bookmarks with errors. I have 1200+ bad bookmarks (probably from duplication by some syncing software in the past), and deleting one by one doesn't seem the best aproach...
EDIT: Check my extended suggestion on the issues page at your github site.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от AName, 2 года назадWorks excellently, I've used it twice. It's the only favicon reloader extension I even know of that works anymore, though there might be more.
One thing that wasn't clear to me, and I had to sort of deduce, was that the orange filters that show up are only for toggling whether you see the various types of "problems" that occurred, not for filtering out request types.
I do wish that there was an option to disable retrieval of favicons from the same domain name as another bookmark that was already retrieved. That would speed up the reloading process and use way fewer resources, by like 10+X.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от FrostyFox, 2 года назадThis is such a handy utility! Firefox Sync can sync bookmarks every time - but mostly not the favicons. When you have multiple devices with Firefox and a super organized layout you just want your icons on every device.
Thanks very much!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от cocosushi, 3 года назадGreat add-on, effectively retrieves all missing icons for my bookmarks (although it does take some time, but the developer's definitely not to be blamed for such a hack)
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16079921, 3 года назадI am only giving Checkmarks 3 stars because while it does work, there are some very obvious flaws with this extension.
I have used Firefox from the start and the old Mozilla web browser before that. I installed Checkmarks on 2 Windows computers and Checkmarks did help me to cleanup years of old bookmarks, but Checkmarks very obvious flaws are frustrating.
Here they are: 1) The interface is not easy to understand. 2) The help is terrible. 3) And my biggest complaint that you cannot clear an old canceled run's output list and start a new run with an empty output list. This extension needs some serious work!
Paul, thank you for your prompt reply. I tried your instructions of "You can empty the result list of a paused run by clicking the cancel/discard button. After that, the play button will start a new run" on 2 computers running Windows 10 and Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bit) and it does not work. When I start a new run, the list is not empty. Yesterday, I did the same test 2 times on the same 2 computers. Obviously, the result list is not being cleared.
Where is the result lists stored? For example, during this process, I also cleaned up my favicons and created a new favicons.sqlite file.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 3 года назадHello, thank you for your feedback. You can empty the result list of a paused run by clicking the cancel/discard button. After that, the play button will start a new run. I'm happy for usability/help text suggestions...