- Оценено на 3 из 5от steffen2301, 3 года назадI fixed the trailing space bug for me (V2.95).
1. Disable (stage) the addon or quit FF. Must be done, otherwise FF blocks the xpi file against updates from 7zip.
2. Open the xpi with 7zip, edit ep.js
3. In line 20, remove the ' +" " ' at the end of the line.
4. Save, update change into xpi
5. Now enable the addon again, if it was disabled.
Now the option "Capitalize Every Word" does no more add a trailing space. Not extensively tested for other side effects, but looks like it's working until now.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от ElStellino, 3 года назадWell, it does what it says on the tin.
But not always: for some reason not on https://freetm.com and similar websites, where it’s the only place where I would really need it for work.
I translate, and very often some long sentences are 100% the same as the previous time, but now all caps, or no more in all caps. The solution for me was to open Libreoffice Writer, paste the sentence and change the case, to copy it again and paste it where I needed.
Now I can paste in a facebook comment and change the case there. It would be grand if I could do it directly in the website.
PS: I couldn’t find the way of replying to you Janghou, so I deleted the previous identical review, and repasted it identical, adding this PS.
Thanks for your reply, but if you register at freetm.com, you will see that even with 2.95 version the add-on doesn’t work. As the domain itself says, it’s free.
Your response Janghou was:
Sorry to hear freetm.com does not work, unfortunately https://freetm.com is not freely accessible. I guess the sites uses some fancy JS that renders the text inaccessible for the extension.
PS2: Same as last time, I deleted my previosu review and pasted it again the same adding this bit.
Yes, freetm is free, but in any case I created an account for you, Janghou:
In any case, over there I uploaded a Pizza.txt file, from English to Italian.
It just says Pizza, and it has wrongly been translated as PIZZA, in all caps.
Please Janghou, try to log in, double click on Pizza.txt and then double click on the PIZZA all caps to enter the edit mode: you will see that your addon there doesn’t work.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12324300, 5 лет назадI was really happy to see this updated and tested it on Twitter where it works perfectly. BUT sadly it does not work athttps://twitter.com/YesAffordableWA/status/991337709162639362all on any DISQUS comment forums. ;-( Firefox with recent updates 59.0.3 64 bit
UPDATE: thanks for fixing the app on Disqus.. & Twitter ...so far so good... but LOL It doesn't work here ...
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Leandro dos Santos, 5 лет назадThe extension is wonderful, however, I would like to highlight some points for improvement:
- Problem: Automatically adds a space at the end of the sentence.
- Improvement: You could have the option of only the first word with the first letter capitalized.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от eUROs, 5 лет назадIt works great in some websites, but in some others websites (such as Firefox Addon Collections), doesn't convert my small case text into capitals. If you fix it to work in all websites with no exceptions, I will give all five stars!! :-)
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13468156, 5 лет назадJe voulais remplacer ma vieille extension Case Changer (qui n'est plus compatible avec Firefox 57.0) par celle-ci. Ça ne marche pas non plus avec Firefox 57.0 :-(
Pas moyen de changer la casse des caractères d'un mail sur le site https://mail.yahoo.com
- Оценено на 1 из 5от WaterfordWanderer, 5 лет назадDidn't work for me using Gmail with Firefox 55.0.2 running under Windows 10 (ugh!).
I'd been using Case Change Tool 1.0.rev44.1-signed.1-signed by Harry N without any hassles for many years but this does not work in the latest version of firefox.
I've now switched to TitleCase 3.1.1 by Joshua Pack. This does transform strings into Title Case, Proper Case, Start Case, Camel Case, Upper Case, and Lower Case. You have 2 ways to change text. Either by right clicking on the field and changing the case or by highlighting and only changing what you highlighted.