- Оценено на 5 из 5от Benyamin Limanto, 2 года назадThis Addon is great. Just the UI isn't that great for first time user, I hope this ability is built in in Firefox so we don't need to install 3rd party plugin, but this Plugin is great!
Thank you for creating such plugin :)
- Оценено на 4 из 5от FFUser2020, 2 года назадGood tool for fix URLs or fix parts of the URL, but on complety dynamically generated URL for static website content it fail.
e.g. searching for jobs on https://jobboerse.arbeitsagentur.de.
but this could be solved with saving with unique strings (reference-number) on the website.
Then this duplicates could be found with replacement the dynamic parts of url and a filter ofexpression for name and URL.
now my summary of things good and bad:
(+) very performant
(+) very mighty filtering with regex to find duplicates
(-) it is not very inituitive , a complete debug log in a text file or browser should be usefull
(-) the combobox and the regarding Button are not intuitiv to, a quick improvement could be put the combobox and reagrding butting in a border toshould that it belongs togehter
(-) if no special filter fits or deep subfolders it could be in some case it could confusing , show only bookmark name on the link could help (switchable: Full path bookmark name / short bookmarkname)
(-) i think the the system of local and sync storage is not so good. better where a default profil and create some profiles if the user need and a combo-box to use the filters of the of the selected profile
Feature i really miss is following:
- If I look or filter for duplicates i often would rename a bookmark but then go in the bookmark mangemnet or dive in the subfolder and use the context menu to change to properties is very elaborate.
- export / Impo settings
- creatable and selectable profiles for different filter settings
If thsi feature will implemented i will give 5 points
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 года назадThanks for the comprehensive review. I hardly find time to work on the add-on, so it is unlikely that I can implement any of the ambitious suggestions like saving profiles etc. Of course, contributions are welcome. In any case, I do not want to remove the possibility to decide whether to store locally or remotely.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Wilderash, 2 года назадCrazy unbelievable extension. Saved me hours of cleaning up. I have over 650 dupes and all it took 50seconds and less. All clean good bookmarks. Wow, Martin, Thanx a million for this extension.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16117499, 2 года назадAunque ha ayudado a eliminar carpetas vacías, los marcadores siguen desordenados-duplicados-multiplicados. La mejor solución es la inicial, hace años la actualización de firefox no heredaba de mozilla ningún marcador, simplemente hacías una copia html y la rescatabas. Ahora da igual que no tengas sincronizadas las cuentas, te las hereda y re-duplica again in again. Por favor, vuelvan al método antiguo, es tan sencillo como avisarlo mediante un anuncio-manual en la misma web. Saludos
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14306928, 2 года назадIt's a very good add-on to find dupes & empty folders. The other 2 options are kinda useless or I just don't understand their purpose! Why would I want to see non-dupes or all bookmarks? I could do that through FireFox!!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от ck619, 3 года назадThing works like a beast. There's several extensions out there that all say they can do this. I'm not sure if it's Firefox's ability to run well or if the developer just knows what's up. This is by far, hands down, your fastest way to delete duped bookmarks. Great work.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Borzlav, 3 года назадWorst ever. It has made a mess into my bookmarks in Firefox, putting all in a "dupe" file ; when I wrote it off, it drove most of my items into "Other bookmarks" in a complete disorder.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 3 года назадPresumably you selected "mark all" and then "move marked bookmarks to dupe".
Note that firefox makes regular backups of your bookmarks: You can restore to a previous stage by opening "Bookmarks -> Show all bookmarks" and there "Import and Backup -> Restore".