- от Пользователь Firefox 13716520, год назадОценено на 5 из 5When I reinstalled windows 10 and firefox, I imported bookmarks twice apparently... This app made it easy to find and eliminate the duplicates. I did have a little cleaning to do afterwards (some that were missed), but it very good overall.
- от Dan Warfield, год назадОценено на 4 из 5This reduced 47,000 bookmarks to 7,000 very quickly. Thanks! The only reason it isn't 5 stars is that I still have to merge some folders by hand. Would be good to have a way to find folders with duplicate names and an offer to merge them. But a great add in all the same!
- от Пользователь Firefox 15665065, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Had nearly 15,000 bookmarks from years of exporting/importing into different browsers (not cleanly). Helped narrow that list down to 1,900 and remove the empty folders afterwards. Just make sure you don't just delete all duplicates (use a button to pick one from each group).
- от Sky Gemini, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Very useful and does what it is supposed to. You have many options to choose from, which is great and my bookmark folder never looked better! Every time I'd sync between devices, I'd have even more duplicates and there were thousands of them, very annoying!
Thank you very much!
(on FF72.0.1 64-bit)
- от Burt-Bachacroix, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5What a uniquely POWERFUL addon! It works VERY WELL INDEED! I can't figure out why strings I place into the "Name Matches" or "Url Matches" fields affect the resulting list not at all.
I'm intermediate at regular expressions and I do understand the intended effects of the "filter, modify or does not effect the search" radio buttons, but these seem to have no effect. Why are my attempts at filtering not working?
It would be great if we didn't have to refresh the page and could have a big fat: APPLY CHANGES BUTTON to quickly test various attempts at filtering.
Thank you for the hard work that went into this fantastic and helpful bookmark addon!
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назадThe button you are looking for is "Dupes".
Concerning your failed attempts: This is not an appropriate forum for such a discussion.
Moreover, I have only very limited time to give support. Anyway, you can write me a question with details by private mail or (preferrably, since then also others can profit) on https://github.com/vaeth/bookmarkdupes/issues