- Оценено на 1 из 5от Alpha13, 3 года назад6 sites limit ahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
It used to be good. It no longer is.Hey 🙂 BlockSite is a Freemium service, which means you can use most of our features for free. The premium version includes advanced features such as blocking by categories, customizing your block page and more! We offer a free 3-day trial and we encourage you to give it a shot and reconsider your rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Оценено на 1 из 5от GhOsT51, 3 года назадUsing without paying only 6 entries possible? You're kidding me. For a thing, which is called "addon" too expensive and only in english. Sry guys - no way there.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12940801, 3 года назадI just uninstalled after using it successfully for a few years. It used to work great to block the occasional annoying pop up pages when it was free, but now they turned into the annoying pop up page asking for money to continue using. No thanks.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от MKSLO, 3 года назадGarbage now that they changed their policy. You not only have to register (tracking you), but have to pay if you want more than six sights blocked which is a pitiful amount.
Horrible app and worse business practices. Find something else.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16507438, 3 года назадused to be a great extension but they changed it and now it only blocks up to six sites so it's completely useless! Far better options out there folks!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Nogah7, 3 года назадSuperb blocker of inappropriate content. The best I've seen without any need for manual settings. The password lock is nice but on FireFox it still is not capable of protecting itself from someone accessing the add-ons manager or by the 'Firefox refresh' through about:support or the 'Restart with add-ons disabled' from the 'Help' dropdown in the settings. The add-on also does NOT work in private-tabs. If the function in private tabs and security can be improved, this would easily top all as a complete package and no need to look elsewhere.Hey,
In order for BlockSite to work in incognito mode on Firefox browser, you must enable it first 👻
1. Open the Firefox browser.
2. Right-click your BlockSite toolbar icon -> 'Manage extensions'.
3. Scroll down to 'Run in Private Windows' and click 'Allow'.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Elod, 3 года назадused to be free , now you are limited on the number of sites you can block and once it reaches that amount even if you remove from your list it still forces you to pay
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14510116, 3 года назадПользовался несколько лет. Раньше у меня было заблокировано 15000 страниц. А сейчас ограничения всего 6. Советую разработчикам увеличить количество сайтов хотя бы до ста и зделать расширение более приветливым для пользователей которые никогда его не открывали. Слишком всё ограничено и навязчиво. Если бы я его первый раз открыл, то пользовался бы не долго...
- Оценено на 1 из 5от FooBarBar, 3 года назадAs others said, you have to register. And you need to grant it access to all your web data. More importantly, how can a web browser in 2020 not be able to do natively what web browsers did 20 years ago? Blocking a website is a piece of cake, come on Mozilla!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Hugh Mongus, 3 года назадFeatures that were previously there, now require registration with email. Do you seriously think I want to register in every possible firefox addon to gain basic functionality? Cancer.
PS. I read in other reviews that you dont only have to register, but also pay. You must be mentally ill if you think I will pay for this. Laughable.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14562411, 3 года назадI was happy with the app as it has friendly UIs. But today I'm really upset about it as it does not allow me to block more sites unless I subscribe, and in their website it is not clearly stated how many websites we can block in the free version. I tried to delete some and it still does not allow me to add new website - it is clear that it forces me to pay if I want to continue with the extension. It feels so bad and I will shift to other extensions as it does worth it if I only want to block one or more sites.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Liam, 3 года назадIt does not completely block a website. I blocked a website with the addon and that blocked site still could leave some cookies on my browser. So, the addon still allows a blocked website to establish a connection, although a short one, still enough time to leave cookies. If you look for an extension that completely blocks any connection so a website won't find out your IP address, that one ain't doing it for you.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от BlueSkull, 3 года назадCan only block a couple of websites! This app is really trying to make you pay for it no point in calling it free once you put a paywall on the main thing, Its basically a trial product now.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14244604, 3 года назадconstantly trying to upsell you to their subscription service, this extension is becoming painful to use.
as others have said the UI has been modified with a dark design pattern that makes you think you can't block sites unless you upgrade. ironically, somehow they have made this addon which is meant to block distractions, pretty distracting due to its incoherent UX.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Jimb, 3 года назадBlocksite previously got caught out for malicious activities and acting as spyware . Unistalled it today and started using LeechBlock instead, which works way faster and has better features.
Blocksite moved to a freemium model too, so everytime you open the UI it's constantly trying to get you to upgrade, pretty annoying.