- Оценено на 4 из 5от Nogah7, 3 года назадSuperb blocker of inappropriate content. The best I've seen without any need for manual settings. The password lock is nice but on FireFox it still is not capable of protecting itself from someone accessing the add-ons manager or by the 'Firefox refresh' through about:support or the 'Restart with add-ons disabled' from the 'Help' dropdown in the settings. The add-on also does NOT work in private-tabs. If the function in private tabs and security can be improved, this would easily top all as a complete package and no need to look elsewhere.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 3 года назадHey,
In order for BlockSite to work in incognito mode on Firefox browser, you must enable it first 👻
1. Open the Firefox browser.
2. Right-click your BlockSite toolbar icon -> 'Manage extensions'.
3. Scroll down to 'Run in Private Windows' and click 'Allow'.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Jimbo, 4 года назадit disappears from my extensions after a few times opening firefox
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 4 года назадHey Jimbo,
Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry about this.
We are not familiar with this issue and we'd like to look into it together.
Please contact us directly at blocksite.co/support-requests so we can help out 🙂
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Danny, 4 года назадNice and simple, but for me it really needs a function to block the add-ons page of with a password, just like chrome.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14913431, 5 лет назадI loved this add-on, but it is currently not working. It keeps saying "The add-on could not be installed because it appears to be corrupt". Can you fix this?.
When I try and download the addon now it also says : "Download failed. Please check your connection."