- Оценено на 1 из 5от PeaceByJesus.net, 9 месяцев назадNo audio found.
Not only does it follow a address to the file, but even when free . mp3 audio links are right on the page, as here, https://www.gty.org/library/resources/sermons-library/date/1?year=1969 it says "No Audios to Download!" If I do click on a .mp3 link then it will say there is one, but I could just as easily right click and choose to download it
What is needed is an extension that will follow thru to the actual link.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13524479, 2 года назадI'm on Murf.ai listening to sentences read by an AI. Bulk Media Downloader finds all sounds (but downloads them in a low quality). Your extension finds : nothing.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12810905, 2 года назад"No audio to download" — always, anywhere, everywhere. The extension doesn't work. I suppose, it's fake at best or doing something secretly by itself at worst.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13916830, 3 года назадsajnos pont azokon az oldalakon nem működik, ahonnan zenéket töltünk le: youtube, deezer, spotify, stb... minek egy olyan program, amivel gyakorlatilag nem lehet letölteni?
- Оценено на 1 из 5от schmibble, 6 лет назадBasic functionality of downloading a file works, at least on the sites I tried. But you can't specify a download folder for each file--and that sucks big-time. However, you're at least supposed to be able to specify your own default folder. On the extension's main home page it says, "For Firefox browser only, you can adjust the storage location to your desired choice. To do so, please open the settings page and choose your desired folder". Big problem: there is no settings page, only the Options page, where it repeats this claim but offers no way to implement it. Major failing.
Also if listening to Internet radio for very long, after fifteen or twenty songs, the list of media stops updating. After that, if you decide you want to download a song, you're hosed. Another major failing.