- от moonshake, 23 дня назадОценено на 3 из 5AdBlocker was working great across the web until about 3 days ago. Suddenly, Facebook was again flooding my newsfeed with sponsored ads. Incredibly irritating. I've now added 3 additional adblock apps and have stopped it, but thought AdBlocker/AdAvoid should have a heads up that FB has apparently circumnavigated them.
- от Пользователь Firefox 17017679, месяц назадОценено на 3 из 5Does not remove YT player-embedded ads, which is a main reason for me using adblocks.
Browser: FF 91.0
System: Pop OS 21.04
Additionally have Qogir theme (https://github.com/vinceliuice/Qogir-theme/tree/master/src/firefox) installed. Could that be an issue?
- от Bonz, 2 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5It doesn't let me block instagram bars embbeded in some sites. When I try to use block element it just hide the bar and shows an unselectable blank space with instagram.com above it.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12778646, 3 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5Something odd about this one. Keeps getting uninstalled or ignoring/whitelisting sites and def no malware present. Seems to happen mostly just after the "donate" pop up page has been dismissed.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15232056, 3 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5I like how all the ads are blocked but there are some websites that the videos won't play or even be displayed. The only option is to turn off all blocking which makes the app worthless for those websites