- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16677932, месяц назадIt was working fine until I got an update and a pop up on Youtube saying I'd only got 3 videos to watch if I didn't turn the AdBlocker off ... this was my favorite AdBlocker and I'll still use it but I'll get another one for Youtube
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 18101568, месяц назадthe 17 oct 23 update is trash. up to til that point, I did not have ads on 2 pages I use most. suddenly, I see 'sponsored ads' in areas that never appeared before the update. I had seen some reports where accusations of paid ads (to this company) were allowed thru. I don't know if that's true but the update makes me consider exploring other options
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14183222, месяц назадwould be great except for THEIR very annoying popups. I won't buy because it doesn't work properly where I need it to. three-stars minus one for popups. how do you avoid ADANNOY's popups?
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Guy Rouillier, 4 месяца назадOddly, I don't remember installing this extension. I had been using AdBlock Plus for a long time. At any rate, recently (August 2023), YouTube stopped functioning. Nearly every video I tried to play would simply hang, showing the spinner spinning endlessly. Yet when I tried viewing the same video in Chrome with no ad blocker running, it worked.
That's when I looked at my Firefox extensions, and realized I was running AdBlocker Ultimate. I disabled that, and re-enabled AdBlock Plus, and now YouTube is working properly.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от unw, 4 месяца назадStarting from today, this extension breaks every website I use: buttons disappear, links not clickable, webpage cannot load, etc. It worked fine before. Hope developers fix it soon.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 18004604, 4 месяца назадAs many others have pointed out, after the 4 August update it blocks a lot of websites entirely. Ones I've used daily with no issues. Another user recommended going into the extension settings, Filters tab, and turning off the Security filter (Ad filter continues to work fine), and this solved the problem for me.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15629355, 4 месяца назад4th Aug23 issue, cannot play vdo on youtube or other stream web. It's just loading rolling. When disable extension. Vdo work as usual. Please fix this. Thanks.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от pjhenry1216, 4 месяца назадwould be pretty good if it didn't break my email service entirely and ignoring the whitelist. can't use proton services with this extension enabled. doesn't matter if the domains are added to the whitelist. if this extension is turned on, the entire site gets blocked.