- от lily, 13 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5honestly it's not as good as I thought.
there is "acceptable ads" in this thing. You have to pay. It's not actively monitored for security by Mozilla, and it's so BAD compared to other instensions.
- от Victor, месяц назадОценено на 1 из 5Adblock block ALL ads from the beginning. I want to do the opposite - start from zero and chose websites I want to block.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано месяц назадHI Victor, We have that option! To set this up, click on the AdBlock toolbar icon and then on the gear symbol. Go to the "Customize" page where you will find the option "Show ads everywhere except for these domains." If you have any questions, reach out to us at email@example.com. --AdBlock Support
- от Пользователь Firefox 16757721, месяц назадОценено на 1 из 5constantly fails to restart after browser closes. Have to reinstall to get it working again and it's getting very tedious.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано месяц назадHi, Thanks for reporting this issue. Could you reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can take a closer look at why this is happening? Please be sure to include your debug data in your message: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. We look forward to hearing from you! --AdBlock Support
- от Пользователь Firefox 14799992, 2 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5Doesn't work anymore.Since the latest update, now it decides what should be blocked, and you can no longer block an ad that you don't want to see. Looks like another product being monitored by big tech.
- от Erik, 2 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5It is very very bad.
It does not block any ads. And I cannot block ads manualy with a Right-Click. (I could only disable it)
Youtube-Video-Ads are not blocked too.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 месяца назадHi Erik, Wenn Sie nicht Englisch lesen, fügen Sie ihn bitte den folgenden Text in Google Translate. We're not able to reproduce this issue on our end; banner ads are being blocked on YouTube. Could you reach out to us at email@example.com with a screenshot of what you are seeing so we can take a closer look? We hope to hear from you soon! --AdBlock Support
- от Пользователь Firefox 16610346, 3 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5Doesn't work anymore. I've reinstalled it numerous times and the ads keep coming. They're just collecting your data at this point.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 месяца назадHi, If you're suddenly seeing ads, try the steps in this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you continue to have problems, or you'd like our help, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856) and we will be happy to take a closer look. --AdBlock Support
- от scarabrae, 4 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5It worked fine until a couple of days ago. Now I'm getting ads. On Titan TV there is an ad that blocks what I need to see and must be "closed" before using the site. I tried "blocking" that particular ad, and the site disappeared, leaving only the ads.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 месяца назадHi, It sounds like you may have used the manual ad blocking feature and blocked too much. You can remove this by clicking on the AdBlock icon in the toolbar and selecting "Undo my blocks on this site" and reloading the page. To help with the ads you are seeing, could you reach out to us at email@example.com so we can better understand your situation? We weren't able to reproduce an issue with ads on titantv.com on our end. --AdBlock Support
- от Пользователь Firefox 16411161, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Appeared when I searched for youtube ad blocked but this doesn't block Youtube ad videos.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 5 месяцев назадHi, You should not be seeing ads in YouTube videos with AdBlock installed. If you are, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org an be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. We hope to hear from you soon! --AdBlock Support
- от Пользователь Firefox 15708386, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5When I updated and paid $35 donation, the new Ad Block is not blocking any ads at all. I totally wasted my money and no one at Ad Block is making any effort to help.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 5 месяцев назадHi, You should definitely not be seeing adds with AdBlock installed. Could you contact us at email@example.com so we can take a look at why this is happening? Be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. We hope to hear from you soon! --AdBlock Support
- от Pierrick, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5AdBlock a vendu son intégrité aux capitalo: il laisse les pubs d'une - sans vous avoir demandé quoi que se soit c'est obligatoire - "liste blanche", qui autorise automatiquement des gens qui le paient pour qu'il les laisse vous pourrir le cerveau (c'est à ça que sert les pubs, en plus de surconsommer des produits inutiles et chers).
Allez vers Ublock-Origin.