- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 18171730, 3 дня назадAvoid!! This extension creates its own pop-ups and redirects your browser to automatically install updates. It is just as annoying as the ads it claims to block.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17960840, 25 дней назадfirst of all I didn't sign up and if i did it was my mistake. I'm old and not PC knowledgeable and it is a nightmare to cancel. I still haven't been to cancel. I was hoping I could with just a simple phone call. I'm sure this is good for some.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Graysongdl, месяц назадThis ad blocker has ads. Yes, you read that correctly.
I've had this in the background as a secondary ad blocker for years now, and I only just bothered to look at its settings. The VERY first thing I tried to enable was locked behind a paywall. They dangle features in front of you and then only reveal the hidden fees after you click on it. Just use a different ad blocker, there's a million of them.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Kafo, 2 месяца назадNo funciona en youtube
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 месяца назадHola, somos conscientes de que YouTube está probando notificaciones antibloqueo de publicidad. Estamos trabajando duro para encontrar una solución. No dude en contactarnos en email@example.com si tiene alguna pregunta. --AdBlock Support
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14196056, 5 месяцев назадI would filter Facebook ads. That's the primary goal but it's not good for that.
I wonder why none of the ad blockers are effective in filtering out facebok ads. It could be done. Sometimes one or the other filters it out successfully.
Now when I turn on this filter nothing comes in. It filters the whole facebook :-) I would say it's perfect now. :-) But unfortunately the non-advertising part would be nice to see.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 5 месяцев назадFor the ads appearing on Facebook, there may not be a whole lot we can do. Facebook has both "sponsored posts" and regular advertisements. However, only the latter are considered actual ads that we can block (and you shouldn't be seeing those). Facebook goes to great lengths to ensure that their sponsored posts remain unblocked, and they have an entire department dedicated to circumventing ad blockers. We're just a tiny team and it's been tough to work against our well-financed opponents. If you are seeing ads aside from Sponsored posts, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org. -- AdBlock Support
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 10169380, 6 месяцев назадWorthless. Does not work. I want to start with whitelist 100 % and block just a few sites, 4-5 but it does not work.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 6 месяцев назадHi, We haven't been able to reproduce this issue on our end. Could you reach out to us at email@example.com so we can better understand the situation you are encountering? Please let us know you were sent from the Firefox reviews! We hope to hear from you soon. --AdBlock Support