- de emascandam, 3 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 steleWorks beautifully - I don't know why advertise it mainly for devs, I like to use it on my main websites, but I guess devs can use it most practically.
Also, when you open the colour panel, you can change tab and use the colour picker to pick the colour you want. I use this to change tabs' colours to ones that match a colour on the page.
I cool feature would be to add random colours to new tabs that do not have pre-defined sets.
- de Utilizator Firefox 15303208, 3 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 1 din 5 steleEnvify updated and I lost all my custom environments. Very disappointing.
Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la 3 ani în urmăThis bug is tracked here : https://github.com/ylecuyer/envify/issues/21
Sadly we haven't found the root cause yet. This update introduces import/export of the configuration so that you can do your own backups.
- de Utilizator Firefox 15128328, 3 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleA great idea and works as expected but a few things will be great: select a theme or a color instead of just a color. Also will be great if you can select a default theme, due to on my FF dev with black theme it sets the default theme for other sites.
- de Arty2, 4 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 steleUnfortunately it doesn’t play well with the Firefox Color (test pilot addon) or even the default dark theme.
Great concept and can be useful, but needs more refined execution.
- de Utilizator Firefox 13588449, 4 ani în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleIt's pretty cool! I wish there were was more support for alternative themes and color gradients, but it works really well otherwise! I would definitely get this extension!