- por LeBaux, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Currently best tool (not only) for bulk reverse image search, since you can also add your own providers and do things like EXIF research or error detection via foto forensics. Plus the dev is ultra responsive, it took him literally 10 seconds to resolve my ask on github. Nice to see some great addons after the addoncalypse.
- por KKN, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Works great to be honest. Just what i was looking for. Simple interface with multiple search options. I highly recommend this if for example tinyeye or google image search alone is not enough for you, give it a try.
Also from reading previous reviews, i realised developer pays attention to reviews and has implemented some useful changes. Thanks for doing this, very appreciated.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 12504574, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5This add-on works well at my desktop. Very nice. but I have a question: this add-on says "NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FIREFOX FOR ANDROID," but this add-on can find at "Android Add-ons." It means this add-on has also flag of compatibility for Android. Which is true, available for Android or not?It has the flag yes, but it was a mistake, it should not have been set :/ And when I unselect "Android", it throws 3 XPIs for macOS, Linux and Windows at me.
FF for Android doesn't support contextMenus.create()
- por AcidCrash, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Works fine.
Also the only Reverse search extension that actually is able to search images from https://addons.mozilla.org
Other ones somehow refuse to do that...It's because they inject a content-script instead of "listening" when an image is right-clicked. For security reasons, this is not allowed on addons.mozilla.org.
- por Cyberdrake, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5So, this extension is pretty cool! There are a couple recommendations I have though that I think would make this the best extension for image search you could possibly download.
1. Add SauceNAO
2. Add IQDB
3. Also, allow listing more than one search engine in the context menu when right clicking. So for example, if you right click, you're not limited to one search engine, you can select from several.
4. Rename the extension to Image Reverse Search (having correct capitalization makes it look much more professional)!
If the dev could do that, it'd be one hell of an extension! Keep it up!Thank you for your review! v2.1.2 is undergoing review and fixes the title and adds SauceNAO and IQDB.
To answer point 3: I'll see what I can do, it's on my todo!
UPDATE: You can now choose more than one search engine!
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13118706, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Works well! The icon in the context menu makes it easier to find this function quickly. Unlike the original Add-on by Google, this also works with Multiprocess enabled. Terrific!