Avaliado em 4,8 de 5
4,8 estrelas de 5
- por Jack Ujjerson, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5This extension requires ZERO additional permissions. All it does is add a button to your context menu. It works, it isn't dangerous, this is the one you want.
- por Akser, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5Хорошо, НО не хватает возможности менять местами в списке по приоритету перетаскиванием...If I understand you correctly (through Google Translate) you want to be able to sort the search engines. This is on the todo: https://github.com/Brawl345/Image-Reverse-Search-WebExtension/issues/17
- por LeBaux, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Currently best tool (not only) for bulk reverse image search, since you can also add your own providers and do things like EXIF research or error detection via foto forensics. Plus the dev is ultra responsive, it took him literally 10 seconds to resolve my ask on github. Nice to see some great addons after the addoncalypse.
- por KKN, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Works great to be honest. Just what i was looking for. Simple interface with multiple search options. I highly recommend this if for example tinyeye or google image search alone is not enough for you, give it a try.
Also from reading previous reviews, i realised developer pays attention to reviews and has implemented some useful changes. Thanks for doing this, very appreciated.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 12504574, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5This add-on works well at my desktop. Very nice. but I have a question: this add-on says "NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FIREFOX FOR ANDROID," but this add-on can find at "Android Add-ons." It means this add-on has also flag of compatibility for Android. Which is true, available for Android or not?
Resposta do programadorpublicado a há 3 anosIt has the flag yes, but it was a mistake, it should not have been set :/ And when I unselect "Android", it throws 3 XPIs for macOS, Linux and Windows at me.
FF for Android doesn't support contextMenus.create()