Avaliado em 4,4 de 5
4,4 estrelas de 5
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13552796, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5Combined with a useragent switcher, this is currently the only adblocker that can get around Google's BS.
Remember the fact they tried to annoy you into buying a product next time you have the option to pay them or not.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16028345, a há 2 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5A kiegészítő roppant hasznos blokkolja a hirdetés nyomkövetőket és minden egyebet , de sajnos bizonyos hírdetést nem blokkol de a legtöbb hírdetés blokkolja és ez a fontos
- por roarTheLoneWolf, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Extension has worked extremely well in the past with good control options to block even just individual trackers. However, this week Ghostery has suddenly stopped working on Facebook and Twitch which I now receive ads. Some ads show up on other websites as well but they are sporadic and appear but seem "broken". Hopefully, Ghostery will work on this soon! Unwanted ads are annoying! Especially a couple in a row!
Month Later and Ghostery now completely does not work.
Resposta do programadorpublicado a há um mêsHi, notifications can be turned off in Ghostery's extension settings: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. To turn off Rewards: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click opt in/out > un-check the box that reads "participating in Ghostery Rewards" Reach out by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14301971, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Removing reviews proves that you don't care about the honest opinions of your users. This extension is distributed under a proprietary license and have functionality that contradicts the privacy.
Where did my last review go huh? This expansion is trash.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 12343100, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5With Privacy Badger losing its manual controls, I decided to stop using that. Gave Ghostery another try. It works most of the time, but has too many problems. It's overzealous blocking things it's not supposed to block. For instance, I get only the blurry thumbnails for many Washington Post photos unless I turn off Enhanced Ad Blocking. It even keeps me logged out of that site unless EAB is disabled. Are you kidding me??? Ghostery also blocks Disqus by default on every site. I shouldn't have to manually unblock it on every site. That's a really dumb waste of my time. In the end, I switched back to Adblock Plus. Maybe not as comprehensive, but not a pain in the neck, either.
Resposta do programadorpublicado a há 3 mesesGhostery offers global unblocking, so our users can unblock trackers and this setting will apply to all sites visited. Reach out to email@example.com for further assistance. Thanks!