- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 14089294 do Firefox, há 21 diasNoscript has for me always been a painful experience. But now it is totally out of control in my Win7/Firefox pc. The latest depradation is I can no longer pay important personal monthly bills via the net and have had to resort to sending personal checks via the US mail. And there seems to be no way to fix the problem other than the excruciating learning curve an 85 year old used must face in learning a new operating system. Ed Weldon
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por phantom, há 3 mesesAccess to all of my data?! NO THANKS. not worth giving over my passwords.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Robert s, há 3 mesesIt was OK for years. I trusted FedEx but it will not load now. I am unable to see when a package will be delivered. Saying it is a privileged page and I can't change it. I'm going to uninstsll it. I have to be able to see these pages so nosscipt is now nomore.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Christian Alain Martel, há 3 mesesNoScript is a nice idea on paper but actual use is such an effort that it exceeds its apparent benefit. This app needs a feature so that the community of users can contribute to what features on a web site need to be refused and which are acceptable. For each user to have to go over this mountain of work is rediculous.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 13000765 do Firefox, há 2 anosthe new UI is totally messed up. How about an option to use the old UI? The text in the new UI is too large, lines wrap and are almost unreadable, the colors are ugly. NoScript is a great security tool for Firefox, but this new UI is the worst.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 2 anosCurrently NoScript is undergoing a professional accessibility review while introducing brand new & important user-facing features.
Please be patient: take changes in as experimental, rather than set in stone.
Feedback welcome as always: https://noscript.net/community