- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 14089294 do Firefox, há um mêsI'm not enjoying it!! The latest update to Firefox has made a mess out of my PC. The noscript icon is gone and I have a huge number of web pages I cannot open.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 13697179 do Firefox, há 4 mesesDoesn't save per-site permissions now.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 4 mesesPlease check https://noscript.net/faq/#faq-forgot-settings
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por edenflare, há 4 mesesUses too much memory in about:performance it is the highest on the list and causes memory leaks in windows 7 home. It might of been ok before but it needs updating as it slows the whole pc down if memory is leaked and you reach your maximum memory cap.
edit- My no script takes up varies, at one point it jumps the queue and becomes the highest memory usage, then other times it doesn't. It could be my setup but also I think your computers that can handle it are far faster and have way more memory than me. Perhaps some websites are causing it to spike high due to more scripts being blocked? Also hate to burst your bubble bro, its a good addon but some websites don't work one of them is bowflex.com even when enabled all the scripts.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 4 mesesHello, on my Firefox's about:performance ATM (~80 tabs open) I've got the GMail inbox at the top with 168MB, Twitter 2nd with 139MB and other tabs averaging ~8MB each. Among extensions, uBlock is top with 14MB and NoScript is at 5MB.
Definitely something wrong with your setup: could you please report at https://noscript.net/forum with more details? Thanks.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 17618330 do Firefox, há 5 mesesthis addon was great till lately it resets itself all the time even when the browser hasn't been shutdown that is causing me to have to disable it and chose another plz fix it cos it was great before and i would re-enable or re-install if fixed thx
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 13000765 do Firefox, há um anothe new UI is totally messed up. How about an option to use the old UI? The text in the new UI is too large, lines wrap and are almost unreadable, the colors are ugly. NoScript is a great security tool for Firefox, but this new UI is the worst.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há um anoCurrently NoScript is undergoing a professional accessibility review while introducing brand new & important user-facing features.
Please be patient: take changes in as experimental, rather than set in stone.
Feedback welcome as always: https://noscript.net/community