Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 3 anos
Thanks for the review. I understand that it's a bit worrying, I've just been so busy these couple of months. I'm planning on pushing an update by the start of the next month :)
- por igorlogius, há 8 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 51. Dont see any blacklist ... in the code, but i might have mised it.
2. Seems to only for miners from CoinHive, Mineralt and Webminerpool and "only" tries to invoke their "stop()" functions. (fine i guess)
3. Addon is quite old and outdated (3 years) so there is a high probability it does not even work anymore.
4. From a programmers perspective i also find the code a bit laking in clearness. Maybe involuntary? -
Overall, seems safe to use with a good idea behind it, but could maybe be improved even more.
- por Usuário 13227117 do Firefox, há 3 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Hasn't been updated in a while (which is worrying), but it still works 99% of the time pretty much flawlessly.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 3 anosThanks for the review. I understand that it's a bit worrying, I've just been so busy these couple of months. I'm planning on pushing an update by the start of the next month :)
- por Safrina, há 3 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5About two days after I installed this add-on, today suddenly my computer started freezing time and again, freezing so much I had to shut him down by unplugging the power cable!
I started to examine everything, hardware, software and it showed that Firefox was the culprit!
As nothing else was different or new or updated than the days before, I concluded, minerBlock must have done that freezing.
I deleted it and - oh wonder - Firefox works fine again.
- por Usuário 9792314 do Firefox, há 4 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Thank you so lot that you always working on it!! (I like to reading here your support!)
Great Developer (y) ;)
Some of the other developer quits some time later :( So i want share my respect for your working time!
Best wishes for you future & greetings from Germany :)
- por Usuário 14156148 do Firefox, há 4 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Nunca eh visto que llegara a bloquar algo mientras estoy navegando, pero al leer los comentarios de los demas usuarios (se ingles) le doy su punto de confianza a la extensión ya que no veo el uso de bots para "tener mejor presentación" a diferencia de otra extensión que solo tiene 3 reseñas y más de 500mil usuarios. Si no sabes que es te explico, es una extensión para el navegador que protege tú PC de cierto malware que se dedica a "crear" dinero digital que no solo hace lento el computador sino que tambien te lo puede dañar. Felicidades al desarrollador.
- por Young Patola, há 4 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5A must tool for protecting oneself in the Internet. But there must be something wrong with the widget, the settings button cannot be clicked.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 4 anosThanks for the review!
Are you using it in a private window? If so, MinerBlock has a few problems with private mode, that should be fixed in the next releases.