- Avaliado em 5 de 5por hackerb9, há um anoThis extension just _saved my life._ My brain has apparently shifted to typing **everything** in Markdown. Now I can even use my latent TeX knowledge $\forall x \in X, \quad \exists y \leq \epsilon$. And then a quick Ctrl+Alt+M and, _hey presto_, everything is beautiful[^1] and all is right with the world. And it works in any website that allows "rich editing", not just in email!
Unfortunately, it turns out addons.mozilla.org only allows plain text reviews. Ah well, you'll just have to try it out on your own to see how great this extension is.
[^1]: Almost all. Apparently I'm used to Github Flavored Markdown which allows for footnotes, but Markdown Here does not yet support them.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 17109352 do Firefox, há um anoDoes what it is supposed to do. Helps with my mails. Back and forth conversion has its limits, but that is due to the limited but easy markdown format.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 12564382 do Firefox, há 2 anosWould be even cooler if it allowed dedenting a bulleted item in gmail to a level left of where it started. For some reason you can only go rightward, or else the bullet disappears.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por poppers, há 2 anosGood, but flawed. For some reason using this messes with my line spacings. If I have a new line between two paragraphs, it sticks them together instead. Not very usable for me.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Korwin, há 3 anosМожно использовать не во всех полях текстового ввода, но строго в определенных. В моем случае я получил "The selected field is not valid for Markdown rendering. Please use a rich editor". Mozilla Firefox 89.0b7 (64-bit).
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Arvind, há 4 anosThis add-on is quite simply, brilliant. It lets you write Markdown in any text field that supports HTML/RTF.
I had been looking for a way to to work in Rally with Markdown and this was by far the easier option.