- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 15035917 do Firefox, há 3 anosMost of the 1-star ratings are people who don't understand that this add-on doesn't affect IP-based locations.
This add-on works well and I definitely recommend the Fixed Location option for folks who need to tell nosy applications to look for the user someplace far way.
I do wish that the Fixed Location's Search capability would be implemented.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 12990002 do Firefox, há 3 anosWell it works, but be nice to have the gps lat and log boxes to add the location there. Despite moving the location on the map it will put you somewhere else nearby, so takes some practice to get it right
Well in firefox windows 10 im still getting asked to allow, even though its set to fixed, and its giving real location, this is on main pc, laptop is ok?
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 3 anosThanks for the feedback! If you think that this is a bug, can you please report it in https://github.com/chatziko/location-guard/issues, with enough information to have it fixed?
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 14367471 do Firefox, há 3 anosIt works great. I've been using it for few years and love it.
It is not to hide or fake your IP location... it is for geolocation which is different. People gets confuse thinking that is going to mask their IP address location. For that you need a VPN or Proxy.
Really good product. For a bit I thought it was taken out from the Firefox Add-ons and I got scared looking for this again or an alternative, but couldn't find anything like this anywhere else.
Thanks for your work. It really works as you describe it. Love it
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por wolfesf, há 4 anosGreat add-on for live streaming. A litle tricky to use 'til you understand it's quirks but does exactly what's supposed to do. - After reading some of the the other reviews I thought it may be helpful to mention , I'm using this app on FF 62.o.3 with a vpn service and privacy badger. Merci, for this great privacy app.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 9842646 do Firefox, há 4 anosIt works even when you're on WiFi, where other location blockers fail (this is where they can really pinpoint you). I love that it has a search function in the map to quickly go to another country. It also remembers the location you want on a site by site basis.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Nico, há 4 anosSorry is this is firefoxs fault but I funny enough would like to "fake" my real location on my PC because it actually does not have any GPS. And the modern web is all about smartphones and GPS so there is a app I actually can't use because of no location send. But even the example fails with "Geolocation error: Unknown error acquiring position." When I set my location and then click the location button. And yes I have given it permission.
Firefox 61.0.1 (64-Bit) Kubuntu 18.04
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 4 anosThanks for your report. Not sure what's happening but this does not seem normal. Could you please open an issue here with more info so that we track the problem?
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 13993105 do Firefox, há 4 anosLove the app. I would only like to see a couple minor changes. It would be great if you could put in multiple fixed locations and save them as a list. This way you could switch if needed quickly and easily rather than manually zooming in and out and clicking on the map. The rest of the app features are quite well thought out.