- Avaliado em 3 de 5por [webserfer], há 2 mesesHow to disable annoying proxy notification without changing dns settings?
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 17596613 do Firefox, há 3 mesesKeeps returning geotool in the context menu every restart, despite me disable all of the options....
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 13820476 do Firefox, há 2 anosThe newest update broke the extension. If I'm using proxy on a particular site, there would be a one-off notification from the extension saying that it can't determine the server location, which is fine. But after the update the notification appears for every new tab opened of that site, and every time I return focus to any tab of that site. Please allow us to disable notifications. Unfortunately I'm considering removing the extension if this persist.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Dypsis, há 3 anosAs others have said, you need to provide an option to disable the ridiculous VPN Warning. It's very obtrusive and annoying.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por woobamboo, há 3 anosDon't always report VPN info. Or have an option to control whether show VPN warning.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 13789615 do Firefox, há 3 anosThere's no option to disable the notifications from the app
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 14635959 do Firefox, há 3 anosgood AddOn
But do you really need all these permissions?
like reading the clipboard? really??...
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por E. Klimov, há 4 anosI prefer the less intrusive, older version without a nag screen to update - but it's either that or remove it. Can be useful to turn on when you quickly want to know a webhosts info.