- Avaliado em 4 de 5por jojojo, há 4 mesesI hope for the inclusion of multi-level folder functionality. The OPML file I imported only contains the first-level folder, while the rest of the feeds have been flattened.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 6969438 do Firefox, há 6 mesesPlease consider an option to hide blue number of unread posts on the icon. I saw your other answer but "mark all as read" is not a good alternative. I want to see what is unread but don't want tot see icon number.
Also max entries doesn't seem to work. I can see only 20 max on all feeds.
Thanks for your extension!
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Tyrand, há 7 mesesWorks well and has a nice dark theme, but there's no option for new articles to display automatically, I have to interact to load the new articles. - While the rules are a very good thing to have they lack customizability, and they don't release the source code.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por The Euclidian, há 8 mesesGood Feed Reader
At last, this is what I call a decent RSS feed reader. Thanks for the great effort you put in developing a reader that has made me clear most of my news bookmarks. However, the only gripe (that would have made me give this all the 5 stars), is that it seems to be inaccessible with using a keyboard. For someone who uses a screen-reader, I think it would have made it easier to have most of these buttons clickable not only by the mouse, but even the keyboard. For example, when one accesses the Feedbro from the toolbar, pressing the ENTER key on the button for "Find feeds in this tab" does nothing, until a mouse is clicked.
Otherwise, this is a lifesaver for anyone engaged in research, and entertainment at the same time.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por M. Möhling, há 8 mesesQuite good. Question: I'd like to import feeds from an old Firefox profile directory, where do I find the needed file for IndexedDB? I didn't to an .opml export, unfortunately.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por vexillia, há 9 mesesSo far so good. Of course there's a but.
I'm using view 5 with show unread only & manual "mark as read".
When I mark all the items in a folder read with shift-A they are marked as read in the folder view bur not the reading pane. I have to reload the page to remove the read items.
Likewise when I follow shift-A with shift-N, to move to the next folder with unread items, the viewing pane doesn't refresh and shows the read items from the previous folder.
If I'm doing something stupid please let me know how to get what I want.
Posted here because there's no bug or issue tracker available.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 9 mesesWorks as designed.
1. When you shift-A a feed or folder with "show only unread" mode active, there's really no point in removing articles from the screen. Leaving them visible lets the user to undo the operation fully or partially.
2. When the user moves to the next feed or folder with shift-N, it's not guaranteed that the user wants to load the contents (especially if the user has automatic "mark as read" mode on). The user might very well want to skip to the next one without loading the contents. Therefore you need to press shift-O to load the contents. So shift-N, shift-O combination is the magic.
You can reach us via the Support email address that is on the front page of the Feedbro app page here in AMO. Reviews aren't meant for support requests or bug reports.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por sonofevil, há 9 mesesI'm having the known autoplay issue.
Videos in this feed play automatically in Feedbro, ignoring my Firefox autoplay settings: http://feeds.feedburner.com/vice/oHrN
If I open the article in a new tab, the videos don't autoplay. It only happens in Feedbro.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 9 mesesThat feed is incorrectly embedding YouTube videos. In the feed content they use tags like:
[iframe width="320" height="320" frameborder="0" src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi846_OMVRA">[/iframe>
which embeds the entire YouTube video page (including comments etc) and makes the browser to autoplay the video.
Instead, they should be using proper embed URL which for that particular video would be:
[iframe frameborder="0" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pi846_OMVRA">[/iframe>
Note. html tags modified slightly (< to [) to make them visible here.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Mylk, há 9 mesesIt's fairly good rss reader, but if you want to delete an article or open the links in the background you have to do it 1by1, there is no possibility to select multiple.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Daywalker81, há 9 meses4/5. Für den letzten Stern fehlen mir ein paar Sachen:
* Ich würde den CSS der Feed-Ansichten gern selbst gestalten. Ich hätte zum Beispiel gern in View Mode 1 die Titelleiste des Feed immer oben sichtbar (sticky). Oder in Ansicht 4 würde ich gern vollständig die Breite der Cards und die Höhe des sichtbaren Textes einstellen können (dann mit einstellbarem Zeichen- /Wort- / Paragrafenlimit).
* Tasten zum Löschen / Gelesen / Favoriten wären in jeder Ansicht auch in allen Listen sehr hilfreich.
Trotz meiner Kritik dein super Tool, welches ich täglich nutze.
Vielen Dank dafür!
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Ralf E., há 10 mesesHello, i really like this addon. I use it to notify me about new YouTube vidoes from my subscribed channels.
The only thing that i am missing is, when i click the popup, where the "blue number" appears telling you there are "XX" new entries, it would be great that after clicking on it, it would reset that blue number counter to 0. Just like YouTube does with its notifications.
Is this currently possible, maybe with rules ?
So, dont mark all articles read, just reset the popup blue number to 0 once you opened the popup.
To speak in coding language:
var popupLastViewTime = "08.02.2023 13:06:33"
and then, all articles older than that do not increase the "blue number counter", articles newer to that date, will increase the "blue number counter".
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 10 mesesThis won't be implemented. The reason is that the number on the Feedbro WebExtension icon tells the number of unread articles. The user might very well want to retain that information even after clicking the icon and reading a few articles. That's because the number would then remind the user that there are still some unread left.
If you want that number to go away, you can always use "Mark all as read" (first select the "All Items" main menu item and then click the green checkmark icon or press Shift+a) which will then mark all unread articles as read.