- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Manuel, há um anoFunciona muy bien, pero antes permitia abrir los libros directamente del firefox de forma integrada, ahora solo se pueden abrir buscandolos desde examinar archivo. Deberían incluir nuevamente esa característica
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 14019679 do Firefox, há 2 anosThis is a good epub reader but I do wish that it could be configured as to whether or not previously read pages are listed in the browser's back button. (Right now it seems that they are with no option to disable that feature.)
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 13475572 do Firefox, há 3 anosOnly thing i intensely dislike about this reader is that if you mess up and close the tab, or have a crash, and you don't recall which ePub you're reading, there's no way to go back to it. Surely there should be a way to write a local state file that would remember the previous opened file and position. Setting a bookmark is fine, but doesn't solve this issue.
If that were solved, it would be 5*.
The other issue is that if highlighting and selecting text, if you're heading towards the margin rather than away and you go a tad too far it will can it as a next/previous page activation, even though there is no click. Easy to recover from, but annoying.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Corentin, há 3 anosIt works well to open files from a web link (HTTP://...). However, if I try to open local files (local hard drive or local network), I get endless "open with..." dialogs.
I found a dirty fix : when I open a file from the web, the address always starts with "moz-extension://697be157-ddf5-4bbd-bd58-56b42dd47af5/reader.html", so I bookmarked this address, and it launches a "blank" epubreader interface, from there I can click the top gray "open" menu, so I can browse my local computer manually. It would be a lot nicer if I could just double-click files from Windows Explorer.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 3 anosThe way you describe to read local epub files is the standard way. You can open the "open" dialog via the EPUBReader toolbar button. Unfortunately, due to Firefox security restrictions it's not possible to open epub files directly from the file explorer.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 15145534 do Firefox, há 3 anosIt would be nice to make use of the speech synthesizer capacities to read the book out loud with speed controls