- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 12920934 do Firefox, há um mêsI'm still in a journey to find a way to make firefox queue download well. Just that and nothing else. This does that, however the "what to do when file already exist" only gave me options to replace or rename. No options to "ask me what to do" or "don't download".
Actually I don't even know if the queue worked. I set simultaneous download on specific domain to only 1 at a time but it still downloaded all of the image at once. Like 4 of them.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 13524479 do Firefox, há um anoWhen batch downloading k2s.cc video links from a website. Some will download fine. But plenty others won't have the name of the file. But instead the name of the link, an html extensions and the proper video size. Others will also download the link.html but only a 4kb file. If I download those links manually : they work fine.
Nice extension, no doubt. But I spend more time figuring out what's missing, what names should be, etc.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por DarkFalcon, há um anoI don't blame the developer, I blame the Mozilla Foundation. This addon is sadly pretty useless now, its just a nice wrapper for the build in single threaded Firefox downloader. I had used DTA for over 10 before Quantum came and and destroyed Firefox. The whole point of why I loved Firefox was because it allowed much better customisation than the alternative browser IE (initially) and then later Chrome. There was a long period where DTA was unavailable after Quantum was released, I had been sending people the XPI file (addon installer) to use with Waterfox, but was becoming less and less stable solution due to the age of the addon. Finally DTA came to "new" Firefox.. but other than better usability for bulk downloading, I don't see the point. Living at the very bottom of the world (NZ) single threaded downloads are horrifically slow, spamming download threads would get me speeds at almost linear growth with connections (e.g 1 thread got me 100kB/s, 10 threads got me 1MB/s). But now there is only a single thread, its useless to me :(
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Kabak_85, há um anoJ'ai longtemps utilisé cette extension avec Firefox 52 et je l'adorais.
Mais depuis mon passage a Firefox 84, la version de DownloadThemAll semble avoir perdu une grande partie de son utilité.
Il n'est plus possible d'envoyer les téléchargement en masse dans un répertoire précis, J'ai parfois des erreurs "erreur interne du navigateur" lors de certains téléchargement alors que cela fonctionne avec l'ancienne version.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Gronk, há 2 anosNOT GOOD SO FAR! I am only attempting a single video but when I give it the URL it downloads a few kilobyte file and labels it as a OPERA file OPERA is closed and this add on is on Mozilla
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 16214480 do Firefox, há 2 anosSo I wanted to download all of the files on our schools Moodle page. This add on downloaded only the URL links and did not download any of the word documents, pdfs or ppts - despite ticking all files. The files I wanted came up as 'unknown and unauthorised'. It was useful to get the URLs but seems to not really work with other file types.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Pink Embers, há 2 anosI guess my biggest complaint is that if a download fails for some reason I can't resume it. Seems to cause a lot of errors for no reason that don't happen when I don't use the download manager, and not being able to resume the download, starting over on 4+Gb when you are downloading 500+ files is a giant pain. Having a small piece of a lot of files would be better than having none of all of them.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por krauterer, há 2 anosdie alte Version war deutlich anwendungfreundlicher. Es gibt ständig Probleme in Abhängigkeit der Grundkonfiguration des Browsers (Firefox) und nirgends ist eine Lösungsbeschreibung zu finden.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por ercherramon, há 3 anosAprecio al desarrollador por su esfuerzo y empeño de haber reactivado este invaluable complemento pero tristemente ya no es el mismo que hace años usaba. Prefiero usar la versión 3.0.8 en un navegador sin soporte WebExtension. Realmente decepcionado y poco satisfecho. Espero que puedas afinar la extensión y devolverle la gloria que antes tenía.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 13434134 do Firefox, há 3 anosIf you fondly remember downthemall from Firefox52 and Win XP then do yourself a favour and AVOID this. That add-on was easily customisable and helped you get what you wanted. This add-on is the 180 degree complete opposite. Use something else.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 13939444 do Firefox, há 3 anosDisappointing. Can't find any way to get it to download anything useful. It seems to download HTML pages themselves, and sometimes a couple of the advertising gifs they contain, and none of the content (non-advertising page images) I want to download from them. I spent about 30 minutes trying to figure it out before I gave up.