- Avaliado em 4 de 5por itsme_katiec, há um anoI'm a long time user of downthemall, the old version and the new version. I'm grateful for it; it's helped me download a lot of pictures over the years. But every single time i use the new version it drives me UP THE WALL that i can't select the download target folder. My download folder gets HUGE and then I have to devote time to transferring downloaded files to their final location. It seems so obvious and simple that I can only assume the capability exists, but I haven't found it. Happy to be proven wrong.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 12920934 do Firefox, há um anoI'm still in a journey to find a way to make firefox queue download well. Just that and nothing else. This does that, however the "what to do when file already exist" only gave me options to replace or rename. No options to "ask me what to do" or "don't download".
Actually I don't even know if the queue worked. I set simultaneous download on specific domain to only 1 at a time but it still downloaded all of the image at once. Like 4 of them.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por rsbrux, há um anoWay too much of a good thing! DownThemAll shows a list of *all* recently accessed URLs, many of which are indistinguishable from each other because they are truncated in DownThemAll's popu dialog. I want something to download *only* from the *active tab* in Firefox!!!
Unfortunately, I don't find any way to limit DownThemAll accordingly, neither in the options, nor by revoking unneeded permissions.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 17584644 do Firefox, há um anoGreat download manager if you ever thought FireFox's build-in download was too good and you want something more unstable which will makes you restart your downloads from zero again and again over the smallest bitrate drop...
Run away from this add-on
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 17412706 do Firefox, há um anoFEATURE REQUEST;
Renaming in the manager window! A few times I'll see downloads fail due to filenames, containing illegal characters or being too long, but there's no way to quickly just rename it within the manager window. When you have 1000s of downloads in a huge list, it isn't practical to go back and manually reopen each link to redownload, renaming within the manager window would be much much better!