Análise de K1000
Avaliado em 5 de 5por K1000, há 8 meses
Best injecting extension i've found yet! thanks for this awesome work
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 17774155 do Firefox, há 4 mesesThis extension simply dosent work and can NOT work at all, and will NEVER work... due to Content Security Policy
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por snailbot, há 6 mesesCan i save profile using domain ?
like now open website domain A.com code injector view list only script for domain A.com
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por alexanderneuschl, há 8 mesesAwesome code injector. But I'd appreciate if there was some option to either lock the popup window so it won't close when I navigate or reload the page OR if you could open the popup in a separate window.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 17471682 do Firefox, há um anoThe best of the best, there is no better alternative outthere
Feature request: a way to inject jquery easily into a page prior to loading your code.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Mahmoud Elwakeel, há 2 anosI have made a JS code and so far it works like a sharp knife, so many thanks for you. I'd suggest for improvements :
1- enable paste option in the code area, you have included copy and cut but I can't past in it.
2- make the same function for android app, I searched a lot but can't find the same thing
3- make the file section more effective, instead of making the user write the pathway of the file, you add an option to select and upload
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Mustafa Aysu, há 3 anosI have been using this extension for months now. Everything works just fine except when "On page load" feature deselected. Sometimes it is not injecting the code when that feature deselected.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 16376563 do Firefox, há 3 anosHas been my favorite for a long time but the project seems dead. It has some issues, like loading from file or URL doesn't work and on new tabs, opened in the background, scripts are not applied.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por kpopstar, há 3 anosCan't inject on page load on some sites. Have to click "inject" manually and then everything works.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 13247098 do Firefox, há 3 anosDoes its job perfectly. Only thing I'd ask for is other injection options than the click on addon -> click arrow of code -> inject or just on page load. Interval would be nice, also a quicker manual way would be good.