Feature request: a way to inject jquery easily into a page prior to loading your code.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Mahmoud Elwakeel, há um anoI have made a JS code and so far it works like a sharp knife, so many thanks for you. I'd suggest for improvements :
1- enable paste option in the code area, you have included copy and cut but I can't past in it.
2- make the same function for android app, I searched a lot but can't find the same thing
3- make the file section more effective, instead of making the user write the pathway of the file, you add an option to select and upload
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Mustafa Aysu, há 2 anosI have been using this extension for months now. Everything works just fine except when "On page load" feature deselected. Sometimes it is not injecting the code when that feature deselected.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 16376563 do Firefox, há 2 anosHas been my favorite for a long time but the project seems dead. It has some issues, like loading from file or URL doesn't work and on new tabs, opened in the background, scripts are not applied.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 13247098 do Firefox, há 2 anosDoes its job perfectly. Only thing I'd ask for is other injection options than the click on addon -> click arrow of code -> inject or just on page load. Interval would be nice, also a quicker manual way would be good.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por egoone, há 2 anosPlease sign the addon because Firefox has new policy requiring addons be signed. Until then it has been disabled in the standard release. Thank you for this addon.(9/2020). Code Injector has helped me improve my web programming skills 1024%. Everyday I learn how to customize my user experience and I have a hard time without this. Sure there are others, but this was easy to get started with.