- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Antihero, há 5 diasFint alternativ til "Enhancer for YouTube™" - er langt enklere, samt har nogle enkelte funktioner eksklusivt fra "Enhancer for YouTube™", som automatisk-tilføjet undertekster, når de er tilgængelige, samt annotationer fra - og automatisk udvidelse af beskrivelse.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Nicky, há 2 mesesWorks as intended, only took off a star because I can see the license is GPL3 but I cannot find the source code anywhere on the page, the developers website, or from Googling. Please publish the source somewhere. Thank you.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Dreamliner, há 2 anosIt has only one issue: when playing the next video in a playlist for some reason causes the window to scroll down which leaves the top of the video hidden. This is not a minor issue and that's very unfortunate because this extension would be perfect otherwise.
Workaround by commenting the scrollTo function in ythd.js and disabling auto-update.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário FF 17151627, há 2 anosAtualização de comentário 01/10/2023
Desenvolvedor com esta versão 118.0.5(MV3) no Firefox para o Android está levando mais tempo para acessar as configurações da extensão e antes com a versão 109.0.0(MV2) era só tocar no menu de︙> extensões > YouTube High Definition e abria muito rápido.
Agora com a versão atual está havendo um erro também ao escolher a velocidade do vídeo que quando é inciado não corresponde á velocidade definida.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por code-for-charity, há 2 anosan issue with autoHD extensions is, user's are greedy for more Pixels, even if they dont have a screen that is good enough. Thus the electricity for it need not be spent either and the highest resolution can usually be locked/hidden (Also, Youtube usually choses the biggest resolution that fits already by now?)
Hi Baris Derin! are you still at this? =)
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Noober, há 2 anosVideos on Youtube autoplay. I tried to turn off the autoplaying, so I went to your addon's Settings, but those two options have wrong font size and the field to tick in is hidden because the scale of the font makes the option hide itself too far in the right side of the Settings dropdown box. Fix the scale of the menus please because some autoplay settings' buttons are unavailable.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por kurokubi, há 2 anosTbh, this add-on isn't very useful anymore purely for the fact that website version of youtube now does everything this add-on does. I'm giving it four stars because it is extremely useful and convenient had youtube not updated to do similar/the same things. The only thing that this add-on does that youtube does not is that this changes a videos ratio/size to be smaller so it appears clearer/higher resolution. A lot of negative reviews complain that it causes videos to be stuck as a small box in the corner of the screen or that it makes the video unable to go full screen. What they probably did and ont realize is that they set the resolution for the add-on to 2440p(4k) and tried to watch a video that's highest resolution is only 480p-720p. The add-on can't upscale the video's quality and magically add 8,294,400 pixels of detail and information it neither had nor was even programmed to find and jigsaw together onto however many frames-per-second in real-time in the first place either... especially not for free.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por omano, há 2 anosI like this extension but something I would like to see improved is the full page option for the Youtube player, I use a 16/10 (1680x1050) resolution, and when using this option, the player doesn't properly fit in the page, and going fullscreen with this option is not correct either as the Youtube header stays on top on the fullscreened player/video. Overall it is still great extension.