Avaliado em 4,5 de 5
4,5 de 5 estrelas
- por caesarius, há um mêsAvaliado em 1 de 5I really appreciate the effort from Mozilla to protect our personal data, but this blocks Workplace, which is very inconvenient! I really hope they can address this issue soon.
- por Usuário 16228050 do Firefox, há um mêsAvaliado em 1 de 5It works fine on my Windows destop, but is not available for my mobile and my tablet as they are on Android - but I go on FB far more on those devices than on my work PC...
- por Jyrair, há um mêsAvaliado em 2 de 5When activated, facebook is out but at the same time I'm unable to log to gmail or other websites (without using facebook-login dear trolls).
Gmail says that my browser is not secured and ask to install a recent one. Other websites ask for recaptcha and repactcha is unable to work properly when this add-on is activated.. This require to be improved.
- por Usuário 13955540 do Firefox, há um mêsAvaliado em 5 de 5Edit: It shows the "Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt." error if you've changed the extensions.allowPrivateBrowsingByDefault toggle in about:config. Now it's working fine.
- por woodnymph1002, há um mêsAvaliado em 2 de 5I really like how it works.
BUT, I can't play any games on Facebook unless I remove this add-on, play, & then
Really wish there was a way to 'disable' or 'pause' it without having to uninstall & then re-install it every time I play a FB game.