Avaliado em 4,5 de 5
4,5 de 5 estrelas
- por madscientist327, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5Has two annoying bugs which impacts usability.
1. If I happen to navigate to FB from a non-FB page, the extension will close the existing tab and open FB in the container. Before I realized that the previous tab was being closed I couldn't even figure out why the back button no longer worked! This is a huge issue. The easy fix is to just not close the previous tab. Looks like this has been a reported issue since 2018 so not sure this is going to get fixed anytime soon.
2. This extension conflicts with other container extensions derived from it and vice versa. Specifically, two identical tabs will be opened. e.g. when using the FB container extension and the unofficial google container extension, opening google from FB or FB from google will open two identical tabs.
Overall, I really like the idea of this extension though and if these issues were fixed I would be able to give a higher rating.
- por Guy, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5Good other than blocking https://www.icloud.com/ verification 2 step window. I removed the 'Facebook container' add in and can confirm this was blocking the 2 step code window showing. Please fix
- por Mikolertesx, há 3 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5It was great while it worked.
Right now it seems to have issues with Facebook for some reason.
I'm using Ghostery right now to block it but the problem is relatively new.
If I don't disable this extension facebook just never finishes loading, and all the other pages freezes.
I get a message that tells me "Do you want to stop the execution of this script?", this is a bad translation since I use the Spanish version of Firefox.