- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 13510677, 4 lata temuYour picker tool for selecting element to block is not accurate. I tried it to block related videos in YouTube site and it failed to select it successfully.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Hobbitland, 4 lata temuGreat addon but new update on Firefox broke element hiding. Element hiding fails to hide ads when opening some webpages. Re-loading fixes this. This is a recne tannoyong bug on Firefox Linux. Adblock Plus for Firefox does not have this problem. Ublock Origin for Chromium is also fine. Seriously thinking of switching adblocker or browser if this is not fixed soon
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 14727270, 4 lata temuCảm ơn nhà phát triển add on này từ lâu đã giúp tôi chặn quảng cáo rất tốt khi lướt web trên smartphone bằng firefox! Nhưng giờ tôi phải chia tay vì lý do: add on này hiện nay làm cho trình duyệt load rất chậm giống như bị chặn vậy, làm đứng trình duyệt thường xuyên không thể chấp nhận được! ( những lúc quan trọng như đang đăng nhập tài khoản thì trình duyệt báo lỗi rất tiếc firefox đã dừng muốn phát điên luôn!) Tôi đã đổi add on khác thì firefox chạy tốt lại như thường.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Ravi Kumar, 4 lata temuI am a very long time user of this addon. First, I want to thanks the developer for making this addon and updating it.
I have an issue with this addon on the latest firefox version. Whenever when I right click a link and open it in a new tab, the link fails to load on the new tab. The relaod button doesn't work. It happens randomly. Is any fix available for this?
I have other extensions installed, and I disabled each of them one by one and none have the issue I described. Only when I disabled ublock origin the issue seems to go away.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 12812696, 5 lat temuFirefox seems more responsive with uBlock compared to Adblock Plus. It also has more features and better accessibility in certain areas. The interface, however, could use some spit and polish. There's also one feature missing that's an absolute must have.
First, I wish the button icons in the toolbar popup panel could optionally be swapped for abbreviated text labels. Repetitive mouse hovering for tool tips is a colossal pain in the ass. For my money, it's the single most frustrating thing about software interfaces concerned more with sleekness than usability. Some are so encumbered with mystery icons that you end up playing the board game Memory every time you open them. In uBlock, the toolbar foldout panel could be expanded to accommodate wide buttons. Size doesn't matter anyway since it steals focus.
The other feature missing from uBlock is sadly a deal breaker for me. Maybe I've overlooked something, but I can't find any functionality or support for keyboard shortcuts. This is a HUGE accessibility handicap. I need to be able to hover over any page element and send it to the phantom zone with one fell keystroke (or combination). Adblock Plus used to provide this ability, but uBlock only offers a context menu option, and even then just to initiate the blocking sequence. It's no substitute for a one-and-done rapid-fire keyboard shortcut solution, especially if you use the living hell out of it.
Even with my perceived limitations, the speed gain with uBlock compared to Adblock Plus is definitely noticeable and well worth the cost of the brutal learning curve associated with all the filters. Beginners should expect to do a whole lot of reading to make sense of them, but anyone who needs to preserve bandwidth and immunize against background leeching they never knew existed while also giving Firefox a shot of high octane fuel, test driving uBlock should be a foregone conclusion.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 13099098, 5 lat temuIf ONLY uBlock's settings were simplified and easy to use. (your "a-brother" does this rather well, but i favor uBlock's performance). Would love more info on the tooltip what the filters are doing, and what may break, or something, 80% of the time using uBlock i spent it on trying to figure the f out of what to use and what i need.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: whis, 5 lat temuHello
i have a desktop pc and am under windows10 pro 64 bits
Here is my big problem:
With the google chrome browser, extension ublock origin installed in last version , when I go on this link:
and validate all the captchas, in the end I get the file named "code.txt" which is 50 bytes.
-But with the browser firefox up to date,extension ublock origin installed in last version ,when I open this same link, pages of ads open and I never have the file "code.txt" at the end because it opens me pages of ads instead !
can you fix this bug please? thank you in advance
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: dr.Crystal, 5 lat temuDoesn't block Yandex and Yandex.Direct ads. This is painful, since I often use Yandex services and just don't want to see about ten of ads on weather forecast page. Other than that - it's great ad blocker.
Fast, efficient etc. - all what you need from this class of addons. Weren't it for these Yandex ads - I would continue using this addon. As things stand now - I've got nothing but return to Adguard.