- Ocena: 3/5Autor: GD, 3 lata temuCiao, mi piacerebbe che L'estensione, permettesse d'inserire gli url da bannare e che li mantenesse in memoria, ma cosi non è. Chiudendo e riaprendo il browser il blocco ai siti per adulti non c'è. Da migliorare
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Cori, 3 lata temumakes common websites appear as dead links often. I had to uninstall.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: HUNTER, 3 lata temuevery time I try to add this fu... thing it ask to download and install firefox and I already have it and signed in
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 9859644, 3 lata temuSome type of update happened I believe yesterday because when I went to view some sites that had video or song playbacks I get an error. So as usual with Mozilla when an update or upgrade happen and it messes up my extensions or web pages I have to sift through each add-on just to see which one is giving me the problems and lo' and behold it's this one. I've been using this for several years and never had any problems until now. I appreciate these add-ons but I wish everybody would get on the same page when it comes to upgrades and updates because when one happens it always messes up the other and vice versa.
I also noticed that Pandora won't play unless I turn this off. I never had that problem before. I have down graded this add-on and is still getting issues. I'm guessing I need to find something else because I'm tired of having to disable this just to get something to work when I never had to do this before.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 15709650, 3 lata temuNo problems with the old versions. As long as they work you can use any of them. Wish I could update to the recent but I will not let any add-on be used for data mining.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 15709631, 3 lata temuPrevious version still works fine. Wont update to the new thought
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: McGerhart, 3 lata temuGreat tool, but now it is not possible to save Websites with using UblockOrigin, always shows "failed" - sometimes true, sometimes not. So you never know.
If i "try again" the file size changes too.
Can you fix this please ?
If i disable UBO everything works fine with saving websites.
I want UBO block the ad-things, but it should make no problem if i download a website !
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 15615562, 3 lata temu27.01.2020 the addon stopped working entirely on Firefox. Nothing changed on my end. Filter lists do not load, and settings page doesn't save.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: snowhitemint, 3 lata temuhttps://www.express.de/news/promi-und-show/bye--koenigliche-hoheit--harry-in-kanada-bei-meghan-und-archie-gelandet---titel-futsch-33765038 why ublock don't bloch ads ??