- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Bruno N., 6 miesięcy temuEN-US: A good extension/addon overall, I didn't use it for many things except as a handy simple notepad with cloud on my online account, but in everything that I used it for, it served me really well and perfectly!
PT-BR: Uma boa extensão no todo, não usei para muita coisa a não ser para um tipo de bloco de nota rápido só para coisas pertinentes que eu vá precisar e que fique na própria nuvem, e me serviu sempre perfeitamente!
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Lannuser, rok temuArbitrarily requires you to sign up for their service, offers a "pro" plan. Too much bloat, clutter, and things you could do without. Go with a simpler plugin: One that doesn't need a subscription plan, email verification, and account all for some virtual post-it notes.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Octavian, 2 lata temuDoesn't work correctly on Outlook: if you have an email in inbox, add a task with the extension, archive that email, the link created in Todoist doesn't send you to that email.
The outlook add-in, on the other hand, works great, it doesn't have that annoying behaviour.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: spoorks, 2 lata temuIt's pretty convenient to have a panel showing my tasks instead of having to go to the site or use the application. I can have it open while I check what I need to do for the week, very good for school work.
The only thing I would change is that the number that shows the tasks I have isn't synced. It'll show what I had like two or three days before even if I cleared those tasks. I usually have to disable and re-enable the extension to fix it :/
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 15271839, 2 lata temutried to add todoist to firefox on ipad…. Get a msg saying I have to download firefox first. I already have firefox installed and am trying to add todoist as an extension. Can’t find any way to do that.