- Autor: Firefox user 13283370, miesiąc temuOcena: 1/5I found this add-on difficult to use, I never could get the recurring due dates to work. I do not like add-ons or apps that do not state up front that some features require a premium to use.
- Autor: WaterJet, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 1/5Really difficult to use. Every time I entered a new task it disappeared. Tried to add a repeating reminder and it told me I needed a Premium account. Really a load of useless rubbish.
- Autor: Firefox user 15037318, 2 lata temuOcena: 1/5You need to log in to a site just to use this addon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!!! Not to mention the security issues of having to log in on a particular site related to this addon!!
- Autor: Firefox user 15118774, 2 lata temuOcena: 1/5Doesn't work in Nightly 69, first the CSRF error others mentioned and later when I logged in using the web page I receive from the plugin:
An unknown error happened while loading data... We will try to reload Todoist.
Please contact Todoist Support (email@example.com) if this problem persists.
- Autor: Firefox user 14166226, 3 lata temuOcena: 1/5I can't log in to the extension. Every time I try, I just get a blank window.
Logging into the webapp is fine. The webapp is great btw, as is the Chrome extension. But trying to get this Firefox extension to work ...
- Autor: Firefox user 13726859, 3 lata temuOcena: 1/5Buggy in Firefox 57 & 58. Icon shows 5 pending tasks but when you open the drop down menu, it is empty. Todoist, works well in Chromium based-browsers. So back to them for anything Todoist.
- Autor: Amolith, 3 lata temuOcena: 1/5I can't log in to the extension. It says, the second I log in, that it's expired and I have to log in again. This happens every single time. I can log into the web app just fine; it's only the extension.
- Autor: Firefox user 13537922, 3 lata temuOcena: 1/5I've installed, uninstalled and installed the Todoist extension a few times now, always with the same result. There's a badge on the Todoist icon showing the number of open tasks I have, so I assume the extension is connected to my account, but clicking the icon displays a large blank dialog. There doesn't seem to be any way to check settings or determine why my Todoist lists are not displayed. Right now, the extension is useless.
- Autor: Firefox user 13529465, 3 lata temuOcena: 1/5I have used this before and really like it, but it is not working in Firefox. The task number is there and correct, but when I click the icon the bubble opens blank and stays blank. There does not seem to be any obvious thing I can try to get it going.
- Autor: Daniel, 3 lata temuOcena: 1/5Does not work. It asks to whitelist two websites: "todoist.com" which is okay, and "cloudfront.net" which is unacceptable. Why would I white list the entire CloudFront and subject myself to possible security issues that comes from that?
In any case, I white listed these two domains to see how the addon looks like, and it did not work. Then I created a clean profile of Firefox and it worked by allowing "all third-party cookies" which once again is unacceptable.
I saw how it works and I would like to use it, but my I'm not willing to expose myself to the web in such form. My suggestion is that Todoist get a knowledgeable security expert to help them find a way to offer the addon without forcing users to go through these unsafe hoops.
Given the circumstances, can't possible recommend this to anyone.