- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Zyl, 3 lata temuWorks alright, but to this day there is no way for users to contribute their own styles. As such, most available styles are often outdated, and I have to fix them or write them myself.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 13797441, 3 lata temuFunktioniert in Firefox DEV leider nicht mehr. Neuer Style lässt sich nicht speichern, keine Fehlermeldung.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Marc, 3 lata temuIt keeps losing my styles for no reason at all. No upgrades, nothing. I just restart the browser and they're all gone. Firefox (main channel), Linux.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: pkoepke, 4 lata temuWorks properly, but causes substantial battery drain on Android. Had to uninstall and move my styles to Greasemonkey scripts.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Thor, 5 lat temuI can't install it on Basilisk 2018.02.14.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 5 lat temuThat's a problem with Basilisk, not with Stylus.
Stylus doesn't have any code that prevents it from being uninstalled.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Kuroi_Mato_O, 5 lat temuEditor in new tab? For real? That sucks man
Odpowiedź autoraData: 5 lat temuYou can detach it into a new window by dragging the tab title. It's also customizable in Stylus options.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Astoya, 5 lat temuI rather liked it till it lost all of my styles today. Don't know if there was an update or something but they are all gone, including my custom ones...
not all my installs of this seem to have lost their styles. got me on why some of them did though.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: blueBB, 6 lat temuStylus can not be exported from backup if it is multi process.
can not export from backup unless it is a single process.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 6 lat temuThis is not Stylus bug actually. It is Firefox's bug. We are investigating this on https://github.com/schomery/stylus/issues/85