- Ocena: 1/5Autor: allan999, rok temuintercepts urlbar text and I get ignored/partial searches because of it
Odpowiedź autoraData: rok temuHi Allan,
Thanks for bringing this behavior to our attention.
I have tried on my end to recreate this but haven't had any luck—my searches are completing as expected. It'd be greatly appreciated if you could help us troubleshoot this further.
When you have a moment, please contact us at email@example.com. In your message, include the version of Firefox you're using, when this started happening, how often it occurs, and any more details or patterns you've noticed.
Thanks again for getting in touch, Allan. We look forward to hearing bak from you.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Владимир, 2 lata temuКакого *?% в адресной строке делает писанина о поставленном расширении, тем самым съедая место и мозоля глаза и нет возможности в настройках убрать это безобразие. Как мне казалось, данное расширение ставиться для украшения, а не для уродования интерфейса.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 12147291, 2 lata temuAbsolutely will not download to Firefox, therefore, what is it doing here
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: M.Zed, 2 lata temuVery beautifull... ...ad to sell premium features of that extension.
Useless if not upgraded !
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 16244200, 3 lata temuThe author forgot to point out that the basic functions of the mediocre extension are paid...
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 16096961, 3 lata temuI loved this extension on Chrome, so I got it when I installed Firefox. After I installed it, I was getting lag spikes really frequently, both in Firefox and in my games too. It took days of testing my internet, testing my wifi extender, testing my laptop and its drivers, and testing everything I customized on Firefox itself to figure out the problem was this extension. Now that it's removed, the lag spikes stopped. I really like the aesthetic homepage, but the hassle this caused me was unreal.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: RvR, 3 lata temuAdd-on looks good and has all needed features _however_ extension causes massive lag spikes. When disabling this extension lag spikes are gone. Not sure why or how but causes the extension to be unusable.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Sicarius236, 3 lata temuLove this as the tab page, it's beautiful half the time.
Hate that I can't set it to newtab ONLY; it has to be both the tab and the startup homepage.
For fuck's sake, give us the option to disable Momentum for startup/homepage or tab however we want already
Odpowiedź autoraData: 3 lata temuSorry for your inconvenience. I feel for you and as a Firefox user, I understand your issue. Thanks for raising this and we will look into adding this feature if possible.
Thanks, Sayam, @ Momentum Dashboard
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 15016921, 4 lata temuThey want premium for 3$ monthly for 95% features.
Definitely not worth it.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 13485602, 4 lata temuI don't have the time to guess how this thing works. No instructions - not even on its web page.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 14006348, 4 lata temuexpensive
you should download "art up your tab" instead
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 14585750, 4 lata temuGive us the ability to have our own start-up website on mozilla Firefox.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 14422916, 4 lata temu$3 a month for most of the basics tasks like multiple todo list...
When you know that Netflix is at 9.99...
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 12497718, 4 lata temuYou have to pay to get most of the features. Weather doesn't seem to work for my location
Odpowiedź autoraData: 4 lata temuThanks for your review.
Our apologies for the inconvenience. What location is the weather not displaying as expected? We'd like to run some tests on our end as well.
As for Momentum Plus, without it we wouldn't be able to continue updating and improving the extension as a whole. Are there any particular features that you would like to see within the Free version of Momentum? Providing an experience that both Free and Plus users enjoy is a top priority, so we'd appreciate your additional feedback. If you'd like, you can reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for your review, we appreciate your feedback and time.