Autor recenzji: DigitalXS
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Eng.Dark Alchemist, 3 dni temuonly work with KeepassXC app. I use Keepass (original project) portable and I am unable to set KeePassXC-Browser
Odpowiedź autoraData: 1 dzień temuIt is up to the original KeePass project to implement support for this extension. For a workaround you can check KeePassNatMsg, but it is not an official plugin by us.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 17800756, 23 dni temuUnter Windows 11 bekomme ich die Erweiterung nicht mit einer bestehenden KEEPASSXC-Instanz gekoppelt. Bei WIndows 10 ohne Probleme mit den gleichen Schritten.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Wonko, 24 dni temu2023 and still dragging the "Key exchange was not successful" bug, probably not even the original one but the fact the message is not helpful is just a UX failure.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 23 dni temuThe extension shows a link to the troubleshooting guide if Reload button is pressed a few times. If you see that error, it's mostly because of a Snap browser where only Firefox is currently supported.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Joe, miesiąc temuThis extension does exactly nothing. I've connected the database with KeePassXC on Fedora but nothing will have it pasted any name or password field. Not sure why this is here. It would be helpful if there was some support for Fedora. On windows it shows Geen verbinding met KeePassXC. Controleer in KeePassXC-instellingen of browserintegratie geactiveerd is.
Odpowiedź autoraData: miesiąc temuReach https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/issues for support and possible solutions.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Ardb, 3 miesiące temuMy previous opinion was wrong. I realized that sometimes it collides with browser's native password management. And of course the extension is very sensitive to url format, including correct protocol (https vs http) which is actually a virtue! After a bit of struggle I must say that this extension performs very well (on Debian)
I'm leaving my old opinion, maybe it will help someone:
Does not fill username nor password on almost all sites (keepass icons on user/pass fields is sometimes grayed out, sometimes not but it doesn't matter. Firefox or Chrome? Doesn't matter. Fill option doesn't work, keyboard shortcut doesn't work when database is connected (but password generator works!). No KeepassXC option in right-click menu. Surprisingly it works correctly for github (the only working site I found in my basket) which ensures me that I perfectly know what I'm doing.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 3 miesiące temuProbably the OS keyboard shortcuts collide with the ones in the extension's. You can modify the shortcuts from your browser. If the filling does not work, the issue seems that you are using incorrect URL's in your entries. You must define them with the simplest form possible. For example a page with URL https://www.example.com/login_page/ works great with entry URL defined as https://example.com. That works as a wildcard for https://*.example.com/*.
For Debian it's recommended to use the PPA or AppImage because the default repository often offers an old KeePassXC version.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 15166984, 3 miesiące temuRock solid integration with TOTP/2FA support. Not sure what all the low ratings are for :') Windows master race though.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Dimetry, 3 miesiące temuIt is worked with Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS now.
I just had to execute command:
flatpak permission-set webextensions org.keepassxc.keepassxc_browser snap.firefox yes