- Autor: Romain, miesiąc temuOcena: 4/5Fonctionne très avec KeepassXC, la complétion automatique est performante même avec plusieurs identifiant, et la possibilité de choisir des champs d’identification personnalisé est la bienvenue.
- Autor: Firefox user 15659709, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 4/5The add-on works exceptionally on Windows 10 but for some reason it can't integrate KeePassXC database on ZorinOS 15.3, not even with AppImage version. But it's still an excellent program.
- Autor: Swiss_bRedd, rok temuOcena: 4/5EDIT: see bottom for additional (positive) impressions and alternatives.
This is almost perfect, but KeePassXC-Browser is having problems with certain websites which require more than a UserID and Password field.
For example, on the American Airlines site, a username, *last name* and PW are required. While KeePassXC allows me to enter additional attributes like "Last Name: Doe" into advanced, there does not seem to be a way to invoke pasting it into the form.
Even If one uses the "choose custom login fields" there is no way to set the last name field as one of the options . . .
Ah, well. At least there is auto-type! :-)
EDIT: The developer is fantastically responsive, as seen below (and I was also e-mail directly with further comments, a nice touch!). I pointed out the built-in documentation (of KeePassXC) is missing the "KPH:" detail (required in KeePassXC-**Browser**) given in the response (but *is* shown in the online docs which I had not yet read).
Hopefully the built-in docs and online docs become better synchronized.
If you anyone still has problems with KeePassXC-Browser, it seems there are other Firefox add-ons which can connect to KeePassXC such as "KeePassHttp-Connector."
Also, standalone add-ons such as "Owl" (not yet reviewed, but much newer than...) or "KeePass Tusk" make the promise of not needing to install a connector to KeePassXC in the first place.
Odpowiedź autoraData: rok temuYou can solve this by making a new attribute "KPH: LastName" to your entry. Then use Custom Login fields and select the Last name field as a String Field after selecting username/password/TOTP (obviously skip the TOTP).
- Autor: Ale, rok temuOcena: 4/5Very useful extension, fast and easy to use.
It would be wonderful if, when multiple logins are found for a web site, one could directly choose the wanted one from the authorization popup of KeePassXC (provided it's enabled), instead of authorizing then choosing.
- Autor: Firefox user 5965214, 2 lata temuOcena: 4/5Latest update popped up a demand for a new permission, "Access browser activity during navigation". Why is that suddenly needed when it was not needed before?
- Autor: ARTAUD Pierre, 2 lata temuOcena: 4/5Addon très utiles et essentiel pour utiliser KeePassXC. la mise en ouvre est très facile. a recommander pour ceux qui souhaite + de sécurité sur leurs mots de passe (voir comment fonctionne KeePassXC)
- Autor: Firefox user 14234915, 2 lata temuOcena: 4/5I switched from Bitwarden and I'm missing nothing.
I use it on FirefoxPortable from PortableApps.com
I only wish that it supported the portable version of KeePassXC from PortableApps.com
I could connect it to the portable KeePassXC.
Follow this guide:
edit 2: Actually, I don't think the guide really did the trick. I only changed, in the .json, keepassxc-proxy.exe to keepassxc.exe. This change was reverted automatically by the program.
Rather, the solution was to install KeePassXC on Windows (non-portable). After uninstalling this, it again doesn't work.This probably happens because KeePassXC overwrites the Native Messaging host path in the registry. Be sure to enable the following setting on KeePassXC portable: Browser Integration -> Advanced -> Update native messaging manifest files at startup. If this is enabled in the normal KeePassXC installation, the registry is once again overridden.
- Autor: 2up9atExWF, 2 lata temuOcena: 4/5A good add-on that works well. Unfortunately, it does not work with Firefox when Firefox is installed as a Snap package.Same applies to Chrome/Chromium. This is because Native Messaging cannot escape the sandbox and launch an external application (keepassxc-proxy) which is needed for the communication betweeen KeePassXC and the browser extension.