- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Ankit, 5 miesięcy temuThe extension should be able to detect urls even if the database is locked. When it detects it should ask the user to unlock the database to fill the username and password. Currently I have to unlock the database even for matching the urls.
Some of the website it doesn't detect username or password fields
Odpowiedź autoraData: 5 miesięcy temuIt does detect URL's even when database is locked. If you click the username icon on the login field, KeePassXC will come front and asks you to unlock. After that a credential fill is done automatically. This applies if default settings are used.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: h3xx, 7 miesięcy temuAn absolutely essential extension to integrate KeepassXC into the browser. This works perfectly most of the time, and seems to improve with every release -- I need to do less and less to get it to work with the sites I use.
The only thing I don't like about it is that it could go a little further to explaining to new users what they need to do to setup integration; it's not apparent that one needs to add a open settings and add a connected database in order to start using.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Envido32, 8 miesięcy temuSafe and easy to use.
I'm not giving 5 stars because the "Custom Browser" feature (like Waterfox or Librefox) is not available for Windows (only Linux and Mac).
There is a workaround by modified the Registry Keys but it's not intuitive or easy to find.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Romain, rok temuFonctionne très avec KeepassXC, la complétion automatique est performante même avec plusieurs identifiant, et la possibilité de choisir des champs d’identification personnalisé est la bienvenue.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Firefox user 15659709, rok temuThe add-on works exceptionally on Windows 10 but for some reason it can't integrate KeePassXC database on ZorinOS 15.3, not even with AppImage version. But it's still an excellent program.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Swiss_bRedd, 2 lata temuEDIT: see bottom for additional (positive) impressions and alternatives.
This is almost perfect, but KeePassXC-Browser is having problems with certain websites which require more than a UserID and Password field.
For example, on the American Airlines site, a username, *last name* and PW are required. While KeePassXC allows me to enter additional attributes like "Last Name: Doe" into advanced, there does not seem to be a way to invoke pasting it into the form.
Even If one uses the "choose custom login fields" there is no way to set the last name field as one of the options . . .
Ah, well. At least there is auto-type! :-)
EDIT: The developer is fantastically responsive, as seen below (and I was also e-mail directly with further comments, a nice touch!). I pointed out the built-in documentation (of KeePassXC) is missing the "KPH:" detail (required in KeePassXC-**Browser**) given in the response (but *is* shown in the online docs which I had not yet read).
Hopefully the built-in docs and online docs become better synchronized.
If you anyone still has problems with KeePassXC-Browser, it seems there are other Firefox add-ons which can connect to KeePassXC such as "KeePassHttp-Connector."
Also, standalone add-ons such as "Owl" (not yet reviewed, but much newer than...) or "KeePass Tusk" make the promise of not needing to install a connector to KeePassXC in the first place.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 2 lata temuYou can solve this by making a new attribute "KPH: LastName" to your entry. Then use Custom Login fields and select the Last name field as a String Field after selecting username/password/TOTP (obviously skip the TOTP).
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Ale, 2 lata temuVery useful extension, fast and easy to use.
It would be wonderful if, when multiple logins are found for a web site, one could directly choose the wanted one from the authorization popup of KeePassXC (provided it's enabled), instead of authorizing then choosing.